News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Afghanistan Quarantines Pig

Started by Sheilbh, May 06, 2009, 06:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 06, 2009, 08:33:09 PM
Anyone that climbs in to a lion enclosure needs to be removed from the gene pool.  They should have fed the brother to lion too, just to be safe.
Agreed.  The lion was just acting according to its nature, while the men were both acting like utter retards.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Queequeg on May 06, 2009, 09:22:05 PM
Anyone that climbs in to a lion enclosure needs to be removed from the gene pool.  They should have fed the brother to lion too, just to be safe.
Agreed.  The lion was just acting according to its nature, while the men were both acting like utter retards.

Exactly, according to their nature.

Queequeg

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 06, 2009, 09:49:26 PM

Category we are talking about is Men, not Pashtuns or Muslims.  The vast majority of Pashtun, let alone the vast majority of Muslims, let alone the vast majority of Men, don't jump into cages with lions. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on May 06, 2009, 08:23:35 PM

It is a mexican flu.

You can't hide the facts behind political correctness.

It's not political correctness you dope!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Quote from: Queequeg on May 06, 2009, 10:01:13 PM

Category we are talking about is Men, not Pashtuns or Muslims.  The vast majority of Pashtun, let alone the vast majority of Muslims, let alone the vast majority of Men, don't jump into cages with lions.

I meant humans in general, but still, lion cage jumping is, by far, not the only retarded thing.

Siege

Quote from: Queequeg on May 06, 2009, 10:01:13 PM

He thought he was some sort of super-muslim-warrior, and that his moongod would protect him.
He probably even thought the lion was going to be afraid of him.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Siege on May 06, 2009, 08:27:38 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on May 06, 2009, 08:21:38 PM
That picture of the lion that had a grenade lobbed at it was really, really sad.   :Embarrass:

It attacked a man.
Even though muslims are culturally sub-humans, they are still biologically humans, and an animal that kill a human have to be put to sleep, using whatever method you prefer.

However, I agree that just wounding the lion was unnecessary cruelty.
Unnecesary cruelty is a no-go as well.
The guy went into his cage first, before being attacked.  You're saying that if someone invades your home and you kill him, we have to kill you too?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

The US went into Iraq and they had to kill the Iraqis.

Jacob

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 06, 2009, 07:39:00 PMEdit:  Especially the terrific segue into the Chinese response :lol:

Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 06, 2009, 06:55:11 PM
The pig is probably better off in quarantine.  I've read that at the Kabul zoo the people start throwing rocks at the animals if they're not moving enough to entertain them.

The pig is probably better off in afghanistan period.  In the West we'd just eat him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: viper37 on May 07, 2009, 01:52:50 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 06, 2009, 08:27:38 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on May 06, 2009, 08:21:38 PM
That picture of the lion that had a grenade lobbed at it was really, really sad.   :Embarrass:

It attacked a man.
Even though muslims are culturally sub-humans, they are still biologically humans, and an animal that kill a human have to be put to sleep, using whatever method you prefer.

However, I agree that just wounding the lion was unnecessary cruelty.
Unnecesary cruelty is a no-go as well.
The guy went into his cage first, before being attacked.  You're saying that if someone invades your home and you kill him, we have to kill you too?

Are you really comparing an ANIMAL to a human being?

If somebody attacks a human, then yeah, the right of self-defense.
But for attacking an animal, the worst you can accusse the guy is of damaging private property, and be charged accordingly.

When an animal kills a human, the animal is always guilty and have to be put to death. Period.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on May 07, 2009, 02:10:56 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 06, 2009, 06:55:11 PM
The pig is probably better off in quarantine.  I've read that at the Kabul zoo the people start throwing rocks at the animals if they're not moving enough to entertain them.

The pig is probably better off in afghanistan period.  In the West we'd just eat him.

No we wouldn't.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Siege on May 07, 2009, 02:16:43 PM
But for attacking an animal, the worst you can accusse the guy is of damaging private property, and be charged accordingly.

Under Islam, that means he loses some body parts.  The lion was just carrying out the sentence, and disposing of the waste.

Sheilbh

Quote from: viper37 on May 07, 2009, 01:52:50 PM
The guy went into his cage first, before being attacked. 
Yeah, I agree.  There was recently a woman in Berlin who jumped into a polar bear enclosure (during feeding time) and swam towards the bears.  She was attacked but I don't think that her foolishness means the bears should be put down.

MP:  Yep.  Mainly through a haze of envy that the global niche of 'gay, British Catholic' is already filled <_<
Let's bomb Russia!