News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Nuke Map!

Started by jimmy olsen, May 12, 2012, 07:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Fucking awesome!  :cool:

Now you guys can nuke China with the best of them.
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Didn't we do this a while back?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Habbaku

This must be, what, the sixth time this has been posted?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Cecil

Enter yield: Tsar Bomba
Enter site of detonation: Islamabad city center.

:moon:

DontSayBanana

Wow.  The planned Tsar Bomba would have been a monster.  Dragged it into the center of Rhode Island, and just about the entire state was within the 5 PSI overpressure radius.
Experience bij!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

chipwich

I think it's broken. I detonated a 33333333333344 Kiloton in New Delhi and most of the western hemisphere was unaffected.