News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Zombie 5k race

Started by jimmy olsen, May 06, 2012, 07:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Arguing about arguing an entertaining languish pastime. :)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

Unbeknownst to grumbler. There is a zombie craze in the US.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Wife and I went out to the trndy party of town a couple of weekends ago.  Just enjoyed being kidless for a bit, did some shopping followed by supper.

Anyways, as we're walking, we see a big group of zombies walking down the street.  50 or more.  Just going for a stroll.  Towards the back there were several people wearing other costumes, but it was 80% zombies.

What amused me however is how well these zombies obeyed the traffic lights. :D
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

lustindarkness

I hope I don't find a zombie walk when I am driving my truck. I have the Zombie Outbreak Response Team sticker and I will have to do my duty as a ZORT member.

In other news, I wish there was a Run For Your Life 5k closer to me, gonna have to wait 'till the next one in ATL next year.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

If the Yanks are obsessed, so are the Limeys:

http://mashable.com/2012/03/24/zombie-apocalypse/

Or, as Caracked.com puts it:

QuoteAs far as experiencing the kind of adrenaline rush that only exists in the aftermath of a devastating horror movie apocalypse, it's as close as you can get without moving to Detroit.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 08, 2012, 01:15:35 PM
Unbeknownst to grumbler. There is a zombie craze in the US.

That is entirely possible.  As I have said, I don't know that there is not a zombie craze in the US; I only know that, if there is such a craze, no one knows about it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!