And we're back!

Main Menu

Americanadian thieves!

Started by viper37, May 09, 2012, 04:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

http://poutition.ca/

THIS SHALL NOT PASS!
Poutine must be Quebec's dish, not Canada's!  Were will our cultural distinction go if Canadians and Americans start butchering our meals??
Besides, the cheese looks kinda yellow...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Uh i can buy poutine here in Anchorage, it's not just a Quebec dish no more.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

I dreamed that there was a Quebecois chippy near where I live and I went and it sold poutine.  It was great.  Then I woke up :( :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

viper37

Quote from: katmai on May 09, 2012, 04:46:01 PM
Uh i can buy poutine here in Anchorage, it's not just a Quebec dish no more.
buying it in Alaska or Yukon is one thing.
Making it Canada's national dish and selling it accross all Wendy's?  Can't be happening :(

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 09, 2012, 04:48:27 PM
I dreamed that there was a Quebecois chippy near where I live and I went and it sold poutine.  It was great.  Then I woke up :( :weep:
I'll organize a Languish meet and prepare poutine, that should be popular :D

Neil

Quebec is a Canadian province, so we can take whatever we want and make it our own.  If you don't like it, separate and give up the money.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

This wouldn't happen if your idea of a canadian meal wasn't swedish meatballs.  Get your own food dammit!  :D

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011