Interactive chalkboards?

Started by Pedrito, March 13, 2012, 05:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I know if somebody showed up in a business situation with a fucking Wii, I'd laugh them out of the building.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 21, 2012, 08:47:03 PM
I know if somebody showed up in a business situation with a fucking Wii, I'd laugh them out of the building.

If you have any skills at working plastic at all, it's pretty easy to make a dummy housing to hide the wiimote.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

I'm not a pleb. Working plastic. Sheesh.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 07:11:09 AM

Ya know, it's actually kinda fun.  With a steady enough hand, all you need is a heat gun to bend plastic, and at the end of the day, that's just a hairdryer on steroids.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Josquius

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 23, 2012, 10:39:38 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 07:11:09 AM

Ya know, it's actually kinda fun.  With a steady enough hand, all you need is a heat gun to bend plastic, and at the end of the day, that's just a hairdryer on steroids.
Isn't it a bit cancery?
██████
██████
██████

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Tyr on April 05, 2012, 09:12:15 AM
Isn't it a bit cancery?

Only if you've got a heat gun that's old as dirt- some of the ones from the '70s had asbestos heat shields.  Other than that, as I said, they're hair-dryers on steroids.

As far as the bent plastic, yeah, it's a good idea to have a ventilator on hand in case you accidentally burn the plastic.

The ones that kill me are the guys who do vacuum formed styrene in their kitchen ovens.  CARCINOGENS?  WHAT CARCINOGENS?
Experience bij!