And we're back!

Main Menu

Yogurt Makes Mice Sexier

Started by sbr, May 07, 2012, 06:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: 11B4V on May 08, 2012, 01:51:18 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 08, 2012, 01:39:22 AM
Dude, your seven year old thinks dogs can communicate abstract thoughts with people.  Who truly has failed here?

Grow up pecker head. It's a game :D You have kids...right?

Low blow, Infantry. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on May 08, 2012, 02:15:14 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 08, 2012, 01:51:18 AM
Dude, your seven year old thinks dogs can communicate abstract thoughts with people.  Who truly has failed here?

Grow up pecker head. It's a game :D You have kids...right?

Low blow, Infantry. <_<

Not meant as such to be sure. If I stepped over the line...my apologies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B discovers the languish knows-it-alls.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I thought he was talking about the GF.

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 07, 2012, 11:20:39 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 07, 2012, 11:18:48 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2012, 09:55:04 PM
There went the granola packet at Mickey d's.  :yuk:

My 7 yo has never been to McDonalds. She never will (until 18) go there.
That's hard to believe. You can't be with her every second of her life. She'll end up going with friends.

Not too impossible. I never had KFC until I was 20 or something stupidly late. My family never liked it so I just blanked it out as I walked down the high street.
McDonalds is probally a bit harder but with all the modern moves to stop junkfood advertising its not impossible.
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

Man, the Colonel and Popeye's has some good chow. Heart stopping, but good.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

My cardiologist feels a disturbance in the force when I drive by an Arby's.

jimmy olsen

I had one of their chicken hashbrown sandwiches a couple of weeks ago and it was fucking awesome
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2012, 09:48:40 AM

My GI tract feels the same thing.

GOOD MOOD FOOD my ass.

11B4V

If I ever make it down to Vegas, I'll check out the Heart Attack Grill.

:huh:
QuoteThe Heart Attack Grill menu consists of four burger varieties based on number of half-pound patties: the "Single Bypass Burger," the "Double Bypass Burger," the "Triple Bypass Burger," and the "Quadruple Bypass Burger." Each of the burgers can be augmented with "unadulterated" (not drained of the grease from cooking fat) bacon slices in quantities of five slices per patty, or 5 slices of bacon on the Single Bypass, ten slices on the Double Bypass, 15 slices on the Triple Bypass, and 20 slices of bacon on the Quadruple Bypass Burger. All burgers are served, per patty, with a slice of American cheese, red onion, sliced tomato, and Heart Attack Grill's own unique special sauce.

The only available side item is "Flatliner Fries," fresh French-cut potatoes deep fried in pure lard. Heart Attack Grill also offers "Butter-fat Shakes" in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavors. This high calorie shake is so named because it is made from butter fat cream. Various packaged candies are also available as dessert items, most notably the controversial candy cigarette.

For refreshment, high sugar content sodas are available as well as bottled water and several brands of malt liquor and beers served in the can. There is also a full bar which, in keeping with the theme, serves FAT bastard wines and liquor shots served in four ounce novelty syringes.

QuoteThe Quadruple Bypass Burger with 8,000 calories (33 MJ) has been identified as one of the "world's worst junk foods".[17] It consists of four half-pound beef patties, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a bun coated with lard.[18][19]

Caliga

Quote from: 11B4V on May 08, 2012, 09:46:30 AM
Man, the Colonel and Popeye's has some good chow. Heart stopping, but good.
Popeye's > KFC re: chicken.  But KFC is better overall IMO.  I really like their chicken tender meals with mashed taters and green beans.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 08, 2012, 09:50:45 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2012, 09:48:40 AM

My GI tract feels the same thing.

What he said.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on May 08, 2012, 09:52:15 AM
I
QuoteThe Quadruple Bypass Burger with 8,000 calories (33 MJ) has been identified as one of the "world's worst junk foods".[17] It consists of four half-pound beef patties, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a bun coated with lard.[18][19]

Nothing wrong with lard, it's fantastic stuff.
I ate something yesterday, that I'd make including lard as a major ingredient.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maximus

No, the real crime there is the American "cheese".