Martinus, should he be banned permanently?

Started by Siege, May 06, 2009, 12:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus, should he be banned permanently?

Marcin rocks
13 (18.8%)
Marcin sucks but deserves to stay
25 (36.2%)
Marcin sucks and deserves to go
10 (14.5%)
Marcin is a retard
20 (29%)
Who is marcin?
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Syt

Without Marty, how would we keep up to date with the latest fashions, trends and news in the gay community? He stays.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on May 07, 2009, 12:13:59 AM
Without Marty, how would we keep up to date with the latest fashions, trends and news in the gay community? He stays.

Latest fashions and trends? :yeahright:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on May 07, 2009, 12:14:41 AM
Quote from: Syt on May 07, 2009, 12:13:59 AM

Latest fashions and trends? :yeahright:

Problem? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Quote from: Syt on May 07, 2009, 12:15:38 AM

Marty sees H&M as the latest (discount) fashion. That's so 2000 and late.  As I said before uniqlo (and the british topshop) is now what they manhattan gays are rocking.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on May 07, 2009, 12:19:45 AM

Marty sees H&M as the latest (discount) fashion. That's so 2000 and late.  As I said before uniqlo (and the british topshop) is now what they manhattan gays are rocking.

By the way, did you go to the SF masturbate-a-thon last weekend?
—Stephen Jay Gould

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

garbon

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on May 07, 2009, 12:19:45 AM

Bitch, I don't. I only shop for accessories at H&M.  :rolleyes:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on May 07, 2009, 12:56:56 AM
Bitch, I don't. I only shop for accessories at H&M.  :rolleyes:

Regardless, as you've said before, you live in Poland. That's where fashion goes to die (and it arrives decades late).