Suck it bitches and ROTW. NW has their own superheros

Started by 11B4V, May 02, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 02, 2012, 11:10:40 PM
Yeah, Seattle anarchists are definitely not the glorious workers and peasants.

They're stereotyped and misunderstood.  I blame the media.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2012, 11:12:56 PM
Nah they are mostly assholes.

Yea walking around in their hundred dollar nikes and back packs running several hudred dollars. Then bitching about "Down with Capitalism".

Fake ass punk bitches.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

We got some wacked out motherfuckers up here...eh :D

Barrister

Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 11:04:04 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 02, 2012, 10:55:03 PM
Bah.  Polar Man of Iqaluit is much older than these fools.

Canadian super heros aint about shit. :bash:

Bah.  Shows what you know.

A RCMP member told me that Polarman likes to throw cat poop at his enemies.

People who live in Iqaluit = strange. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Barrister

The cat poop is apparently kept in his fanny pack.

CountDeMoney

Barrister

11B4V

Barrister

You try being a superhero north of the treeline.

11B4V

11B4V