Suck it bitches and ROTW. NW has their own superheros

Started by 11B4V, May 02, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Can't wait to see those outfits stop a nice grouping of 9mm rounds center mass.

IM NOT THE ONE WEARING HOCKEY PADS

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on May 02, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
Bah.  A costumed adventurer at best.

:blurgh: Bitch

Reported actions

On Sunday, January 2, 2011, in Lynnwood, Phoenix Jones stopped and chased away a car thief as the car owner (Who asked to be identified only as "Dan") stood by in shock as Jones ran into action. CBS News introduced Dan and Phoenix Jones to one another the following Monday evening. Dan proceeded to thank Jones numerous times while later talking about Phoenix's gear.[11]
A few days later, ABC News aired a news story covering Jones.[12] In this report, footage shows Phoenix Jones preventing an intoxicated man from entering his car. Jones resulted in him threatening to use a stun baton as the angry and inebriated man approaches Jones with the intent to fight. In the video, a police officer is shown later talking to Phoenix Jones and his group regarding the effect masks may have on an intoxicated individual.

On Saturday, the 24th of September 2011, in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Phoenix Jones doused a man with pepper spray after he attempted to steal a bus. The driver of the bus had been handing out fliers when another individual attempted to steal the bus. Jones was reported to have intervened and the hijacker escaped with his skin dyed orange due to the spray. Jones says he didn't receive any help from Seattle police, who took hours to respond to the incident.[13]

On Sunday, October 9, 2011, in Seattle, Jones was arrested for his role in an altercation involving pepper-spray.[14] Close associates, who were present and equipped with a video camera, told reporters that Phoenix Jones broke up an unfair fight between two groups of nightclub patrons.[15] According to police reports, the officers who responded determined that "there was no fight", with one member of the group denying that anyone among them had been fighting. They asked that the masked man be "arrested for attacking them."[3] According to one woman who was involved in the altercation, after an argument had broken out between her group and another, Jones suddenly approached and pepper-sprayed them, saying "I'm a superhero". But the same woman shown on video footage appeared intoxicated as she chased Jones and others with a high heeled shoe. The video footage shows her slipping on the ground and having trouble walking due to being intoxicated.[16] The next day, videographer Ryan McNamee uploaded a video online showing that Phoenix Jones did in fact respond to a large fight in progress and soon after a hit and run takes place.[17][18] Jones was released on bail hours later with no charges having been filed. He later was acquitted of all accusations.

In another incident several hours earlier, Phoenix Jones had come to the defense of a would-be fight victim. Police arrived after the aggressors had fled. In their report, the police called it a case of "questionable use of pepper spray", but the victim later told the Seattle Times[19] that Jones was indeed a hero who had saved him from "a potential beat-down".
On Sunday, the 27th of November 2011, near the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Phoenix Jones and crew followed a man accused of stabbing another man. They prevented the attacker from fleeing until the Seattle police arrived.[20]

On Saturday, the 31st of December 2011, in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Phoenix Jones and his crew provided police with valuable evidence of a New Year's Eve shooting.[21]

On Friday, the 6th of January 2012, Phoenix Jones and crew stopped a fight at same location of the New Year's Eve shooting in Belltown.[22]

On Tuesday, the 1st of May 2012, Phoenix Jones and crew allegedly pepper sprayed members of the Occupy movements's May Day demonstrators in downtown Seattle.[23]. In an interview on the Bob Rivers Show on 2nd May, Phoenix Jones asserted that, while undercover with the protesters, several of them revealed to him a plot to bomb the city courthouse. According to Phoenix Jones, after telling the police and receiving no support, he and another member of the Rain City Superhero Movement intercepted the protesters at the courthouse and acted in self defense as the protesters began throwing rocks and bottles through the windows and glass doors of the court house.[24]

Barrister

Bah.  Polar Man of Iqaluit is much older than these fools.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 10:51:49 PM
Can't wait to see those outfits stop a nice grouping of 9mm rounds center mass.

IM NOT THE ONE WEARING HOCKEY PADS

:moon: Fuck your 9mm bitch.

In a CBS news broadcast, Jones is shown entering a back room of an unnamed comic book store in which he changes into costume which consists of a Dragon Skin bulletproof vest[5] and stab plating, as well as equipment including a stun baton, pepper spray or tear gas, handcuffs and a first aid kit

CountDeMoney

QuoteOn Tuesday, the 1st of May 2012, Phoenix Jones and crew allegedly pepper sprayed members of the Occupy movements's May Day demonstrators in downtown Seattle.[23]. In an interview on the Bob Rivers Show on 2nd May, Phoenix Jones asserted that, while undercover with the protesters, several of them revealed to him a plot to bomb the city courthouse. According to Phoenix Jones, after telling the police and receiving no support, he and another member of the Rain City Superhero Movement intercepted the protesters at the courthouse and acted in self defense as the protesters began throwing rocks and bottles through the windows and glass doors of the court house.[24]

OK, I had their backs until this.  Corporate America, the GOP and the 1% have enough weapons as it is, they don't need superheroes on their side.
Shit, not even Batman does the working man like that, and he's a fucking billionaire.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 10:56:03 PM
of a Dragon Skin bulletproof vest[5] and stab plating, as well as equipment including a stun baton, pepper spray or tear gas, handcuffs and a first aid kit

LOL, that's so much shit that's illegal for non-LE to possess in Maryland, it's not even funny. 

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 10:56:19 PM
QuoteOn Tuesday, the 1st of May 2012, Phoenix Jones and crew allegedly pepper sprayed members of the Occupy movements's May Day demonstrators in downtown Seattle.[23]. In an interview on the Bob Rivers Show on 2nd May, Phoenix Jones asserted that, while undercover with the protesters, several of them revealed to him a plot to bomb the city courthouse. According to Phoenix Jones, after telling the police and receiving no support, he and another member of the Rain City Superhero Movement intercepted the protesters at the courthouse and acted in self defense as the protesters began throwing rocks and bottles through the windows and glass doors of the court house.[24]

OK, I had their backs until this.  Corporate America, the GOP and the 1% have enough weapons as it is, they don't need superheroes on their side.
Shit, not even Batman does the working man like that, and he's a fucking billionaire.

Naw the anarchist group that came to seattle were the trouble makes. That's who they pepper sprayed.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 10:59:41 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 10:56:03 PM
of a Dragon Skin bulletproof vest[5] and stab plating, as well as equipment including a stun baton, pepper spray or tear gas, handcuffs and a first aid kit

LOL, that's so much shit that's illegal for non-LE to possess in Maryland, it's not even funny.

SPD aint done shit about it and prob wont. :lmfao: After a rough start, their on his side man.

11B4V

Quote from: Barrister on May 02, 2012, 10:55:03 PM

Canadian super heros aint about shit. :bash:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 11:04:04 PM

You forget Nanook the Innuit Avenger, with his mighty Spear Pole of Fishing, his Fish Hook of Strength and his powerful Fishing Net of Rage.

With his ability to drill an ice hole in a single bound while beating you for your pelt, you stand absolutely no chance.

Tonitrus

Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 11:00:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 10:56:19 PM

Naw the anarchist group that came to seattle were the trouble makes. That's who they pepper sprayed.

Yeah, Seattle anarchists are definitely not the glorious workers and peasants.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 11:04:04 PM

You forget Nanook the Innuit Avenger, with his mighty Spear Pole of Fishing, his Fish Hook of Strength and his powerful Fishing Net of Rage.

With his ability to drill an ice hole in a single bound while beating you for your pelt, you stand absolutely no chance.

BULLSHIT WITHOUT PICS