Guardian: Apple would still be highly profitable if production was in U.S.

Started by Syt, April 25, 2012, 06:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: chipwich on April 27, 2012, 10:44:01 PM
I don't get why people complain about Yi. His questions are usually reasonable (or always, since I can't think of stupid ones).

Because they're often pointed, but since they're questions he can't be pinned down to a particular position. This is frustrating to people who seek to "win" arguments.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: chipwich on April 27, 2012, 10:44:01 PM
I don't get why people complain about Yi. His questions are usually reasonable (or always, since I can't think of stupid ones).

Heh, because he already knows the answer.  Would've made a good ambulance chaser.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jacob on April 26, 2012, 01:28:37 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on April 25, 2012, 10:47:05 PMI had planned a thread but that darn work stuff keeps interfering.
Short answer is financialization and deflation.  The latter has been influenced by globalization and offshoring but also by the rise of Eurozone and post-Volker hawkish orthodoxy at the Fed.

I'm looking forward to your work slowing down a bit so you can post that thread :)

... because your short answer is intriguing, but I'm pretty sure I don't really understand it  :blush:

Hate to be rude Joan (well ok I dont often hate being rude) but you are keeping us waiting.