And we're back!

Main Menu

"Asexual"

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 30, 2012, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2012, 10:40:21 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 30, 2012, 10:38:01 PM
Yeah, I only remember that one girlfriend of Jaron's who dropped on the floor.  So I assumed she was on the hefty side.  What is this about little boats?
there were also pictures. Of one at least. don't know if he had any other fundies

The little boats was the thread were grumbler was arguing about the naming of a type of little boat (starts with a p, can't recall off hand the term) with malthus.

Yeah.  I remember that one, I didn't think I was really part of that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 09:56:05 PM
Quote from: Jacob on April 30, 2012, 07:14:59 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 30, 2012, 06:59:46 PMYou mean to suggest there is more to their "cuddling" and "kissing" then they let on?

I guess their cuddling could be more interactive than the standard definition, especially if they don't want to be overly detailed or graphical in their description of what they do.

If she's not at least sucking dick, she's a bad person.  There, I said it, and I'd say it again if I had to.

You don't have to be into it to do it right.  It's simply technical.  No asked you to like brushing your teeth either.

And, as an added bonus: no matter whatever happens, no matter how the relationship ends, you can always stand there knowing she can never take back the fact that she's had your penis in her mouth. 

YOU NEVER LOVED ME OR CARED ENOUGH TO BOTHER
WELL YOUVE HAD MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND THAT CAN NEVER CHANGE

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2012, 10:41:45 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 10:37:28 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 30, 2012, 10:10:50 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 10:04:10 PM
Yilaborate.

Like the girls Jaron dates.
More generally, in any relationship where someone establishes the kind of power dynamic where one's needs are substantially satisfied and the other's are left substantially unfulfilled, a categorical wrong has been committed.
It's wrong only when one is forced to stay. no one is forced to join or stay within a sexless relationship (sexless after marriage is a bit different).

I'll give the asexual chick this, at least she was upfront about it.  Even so, this is damaging to him*, and she should know it; if she cared, she could do something about it; she doesn't (unless, as noted, "cuddling" means "blowjobs"); her words do not match her actions, and she takes what she requires without giving what he requires (or, as far as I could tell, permitting him to seek it elsewhere).  Therefore, she is a hurtful, exploitative person.

*I am unwilling to believe that it is not.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 10:50:35 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 30, 2012, 06:59:46 PMYou mean to suggest there is more to their "cuddling" and "kissing" then they let on?

I guess their cuddling could be more interactive than the standard definition, especially if they don't want to be overly detailed or graphical in their description of what they do.

If she's not at least sucking dick, she's a bad person.  There, I said it, and I'd say it again if I had to.

You don't have to be into it to do it right.  It's simply technical.  No asked you to like brushing your teeth either.

And, as an added bonus: no matter whatever happens, no matter how the relationship ends, you can always stand there knowing she can never take back the fact that she's had your penis in her mouth. 

Thoughts like that keep me warm at night.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Oh, i agree, if he's in anyway sexual he's a dumbass and will come to regret it. She's in the clear. To me it's no different then a OCD clean freak dating a slob. They're both stupid, but neither is wronging the other. it's who they are.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 10:54:45 PM
Thoughts like that keep me warm at night.
I've never had that thought, but there are otehr things i see in myself that make me think of CdM. I shall one day turn into him... and that makes me sad :( :P

Tonitrus

Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2012, 10:55:24 PM
Oh, i agree, if he's in anyway sexual he's a dumbass and will come to regret it. She's in the clear. To me it's no different then a OCD clean freak dating a slob. They're both stupid, but neither is wronging the other. it's who they are.

Bad metaphor...the slob is a genius, because the OCD clean freak will always clean up after him...thus he is a winner.  :P

HVC

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 30, 2012, 10:57:57 PM

Bad metaphor...the slob is a genius, because the OCD clean freak will always clean up after him...thus he is a winner.  :P

and sexual boy "clean up after himself" too ;), but they will both in the end resent the slob/ice queen :lol:

Zoupa

I have thought that exact same thing before  :lol:

Ideologue

No, because in theory each negotiates a compromise upon which they can found a fair, equitable, and honest relationship, with which both can be happy (or equally displeased).

Ms. Anestrogenia is like LOL I RULE BOYS DROOL.  There appears to be no attempt at compromise.  And, honestly, I'd bet a thousand dollars she gets off (figuratively, perhaps) on the idea that he wants to fuck her and can't.  People like to be wanted.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on April 30, 2012, 11:01:33 PM

I have thought that exact same thing before  :lol:

Much like the Islamic Warrior sees victory in a suicide bombing, we will always possess the ultimate victory.  Because she's had your penis in her mouth.  And, like the suicide bomber, you just can't undo that victory.

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 11:02:53 PM

No, because in theory each negotiates a compromise upon which they can found a fair, equitable, and honest relationship, with which both can be happy (or equally displeased).
Ya, the compromise is the one Tonitrus mention, OCD cleans and slob does nothing
QuoteAnestrogenia is like LOL I RULE BOYS DROOL.  There appears to be no attempt at compromise.  And, honestly, I'd bet a thousand dollars she gets off (figuratively, perhaps) on the idea that he wants to fuck her and can't.  People like to be wanted.
There is no compromise with sexuality. If you and your friend were having an arguement would you compromise and blow him? :D If it's unappealing to her (for whatever reason) he'd be the dick for pushing the matter. She was clear about it from the get go. He's the dumb ass.

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on April 30, 2012, 11:06:47 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 11:02:53 PM

Ya, the compromise is the one Tonitrus mention, OCD cleans and slob does nothing
QuoteAnestrogenia is like LOL I RULE BOYS DROOL.  There appears to be no attempt at compromise.  And, honestly, I'd bet a thousand dollars she gets off (figuratively, perhaps) on the idea that he wants to fuck her and can't.  People like to be wanted.
There is no compromise with sexuality. If you and your friend were having an arguement would you compromise and blow him? :D If it's unappealing to her (for whatever reason) he'd be the dick for pushing the matter. She was clear about it from the get go. He's the dumb ass.

Yeah, if I were dating a guy, I think I'd probably consider blowing him, otherwise I'd feel kind of like an asshole.
Kinemalogue