And we're back!

Main Menu

"Asexual"

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 30, 2012, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 30, 2012, 07:54:14 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 07:45:42 PM
They will break up in a year or two when he finds out she is cheating on him.

Hopefully for his sake it's with a girl.

When I was in college a friend of mine dated an Indian girl for about 3 years (most of college). She mentioned a few times that the idea of sex was gross but we never thought anything of it because they typically slept together. Then at the end of the relationship it came out that even though they were sleeping together they never did anything of a sexual nature. This is what pissed off my friend and they broke up. We thought she might be gay.

Then about a month later she started dating, and having sex with, an Indian med student (confirmed by her roommates). The whole time she was just treading water until the right partner came along.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 08:03:18 PM
The whole time she was just treading water until the right partner came along.

Yeah, that's odd;  never heard of any women ever doing that.

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 08:09:48 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 08:03:18 PM
The whole time she was just treading water until the right partner came along.

Yeah, that's odd;  never heard of any women ever doing that.

But three years of usually sleeping in the same bed as a guy--a twin bed mind you--and never letting him get anywhere? That may be worse than waterboarding.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Bitches be trippin'.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on April 30, 2012, 08:15:32 PM
But three years of usually sleeping in the same bed as a guy--a twin bed mind you--and never letting him get anywhere? That may be worse than waterboarding.

All it proves is he's as big an idiot as she is a goofball.

Drakken

The important part is, is he happy with the situation? If her lack of sex drive doesn't bother him kudos for him. If it does, however, either it's counseling with a sexologist or him sleeping with other women.

A truly asexual person (and not someone witholding sex for control issues) should allow the person to seek sex somewhere else, within bounds that both agree with, or be willing to let him/her go. Otherwise it is really unfair for the other partner, as sex is an integral part of a relationship and he shouldn't be paying for something that is vital to a viable relationship.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on April 30, 2012, 06:54:11 PM
So it's a she-garbon?  Even has the hair right.

My hair was never that involved.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Drakken on April 30, 2012, 08:43:26 PM
The important part is, is he happy with the situation? If her lack of sex drive doesn't bother him kudos for him. If it does, however, either it's counseling with a sexologist or him sleeping with other women.

A truly asexual person (and not someone witholding sex for control issues) should allow the person to seek sex somewhere else, within bounds that both agree with, or be willing to let him/her go. Otherwise it is really unfair for the other partner, as sex is an integral part of a relationship and he shouldn't be paying for something that is vital to a viable relationship.

Let them go? Are they trapped?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2012, 08:56:22 PM

No shit.  People are making this sound like some sort of contractual obligation.  WTF is wrong with you over-rationalizing fucksticks?  What are you, lawyers?

garbon

CountDeMoney

Quote"In the few times as an agony aunt or in my other work I have had questions about it, people often feel incredibly secretive about it because it's so rare," says Spurr.

And what the fuck kind of fucked-up British term is that, anyway?  What kind of fucked up profession is "agony aunt"?  What the fuck is that?  What kind of slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cockersucker job is that about?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 09:06:59 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2012, 08:56:22 PM

No shit.  People are making this sound like some sort of contractual obligation.  WTF is wrong with you over-rationalizing fucksticks?  What are you, lawyers?
Apparently you should only enter a relationship if you plan to be together forever.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 09:12:24 PM
Quote"In the few times as an agony aunt or in my other work I have had questions about it, people often feel incredibly secretive about it because it's so rare," says Spurr.

And what the fuck kind of fucked-up British term is that, anyway?  What kind of fucked up profession is "agony aunt"?  What the fuck is that?  What kind of slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cockersucker job is that about?

advice columnist

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2012, 09:15:37 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 09:12:24 PM

advice columnist

Very well, then.  Carry on.

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on April 30, 2012, 07:14:59 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 30, 2012, 06:59:46 PMYou mean to suggest there is more to their "cuddling" and "kissing" then they let on?

I guess their cuddling could be more interactive than the standard definition, especially if they don't want to be overly detailed or graphical in their description of what they do.

If she's not at least sucking dick, she's a bad person.  There, I said it, and I'd say it again if I had to.

You don't have to be into it to do it right.  It's simply technical.  No asked you to like brushing your teeth either.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)