News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Copa América 2024

Started by FunkMonk, June 19, 2024, 05:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on July 13, 2024, 09:07:14 PM4th place it is. Still a good showing.

Yes.  And it wasn't Uraguys second line. It was almost the entire first team

I thought this was their best game and were unfortunate at the end, but they should have closed the game down better
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

I just really wanted to gloat at valmy and funkmunk  :cry:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Canada and Jesse Marsch have totally dumpstered US Soccer. USA is MUDDED
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: HVC on July 13, 2024, 09:29:19 PMI just really wanted to gloat at valmy and funkmunk  :cry:

Nah I'm glad Canada did well. The USSF needs to look like foolish and clueless assholes and Canada doing well helps that.

Zoupa

Canada showed immaturity after leading. You have 10 minutes left on the clock my dudes, that's the time to play boring.

HVC

Colombians using their border crossing skills to get into game :ph34r:

https://twitter.com/MLSMoves/status/1812654874196168925
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Watching my first non-canada game. Funny how quickly the players get up when the ref keeps his whistle down :lol:

FunkMonk

Quote from: HVC on July 14, 2024, 10:46:20 PMWatching my first non-canada game. Funny how quickly the players get up when the ref keeps his whistle down :lol:

This ref was really good. In extra time when players are trying to fake injury the most he kept his whistle down on even some actual fouls. Those players got right back up  :lol: