News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kavkazadeh

Started by Queequeg, January 10, 2013, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

I'm bored and looking for something productive to do.  I'm pretty early in to a game as Alania, where I want to conquer all of traditional Iran before the Mongols come a'nocking.  I'm at 1090 and have conquered Khazaria, Derbent, and Azerbaijan, and the Seljuks are pretty quickly falling apart.

How do I take screenshots?  Print screen?  Where should I upload them?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

Quote from: Queequeg on January 10, 2013, 09:25:05 PM
I'm bored and looking for something productive to do.  I'm pretty early in to a game as Alania, where I want to conquer all of traditional Iran before the Mongols come a'nocking.  I'm at 1090 and have conquered Khazaria, Derbent, and Azerbaijan, and the Seljuks are pretty quickly falling apart.

How do I take screenshots?  Print screen?  Where should I upload them?

Is this something that is only happening in your head?  Cause if it is, I don't think you can upload screenshots of your own hallucinations.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

F12 - I think it has been like that in many p'dox releases. That or F11.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

Pics.  This is 1101, and Yasynya Halani, I of Azerbaijan and II of Alania, son of Yasynya I and Maria Arpad, came in to his throne at the tender age of 11, after the tragic death of his father after a brief illness.  Yasynya II takes after his mother in appearance, meaning I don't have to stare at hideous East Slavic Paradox pics. 

Yasynya is a tall, brilliant strategist.  Raised by his mother, he has none of the slothfulness, arrogance or spitefulness of his father.  He is married to a Princess of Sweden. 

Both Yasynya and his wife's (a genius) stats are insane.  Yasynya has organizer and flanker and a 16 martial rating, so we were guaranteed some decent successors.  I have very close relations with my brother-in-law, Bjorn I of Sweden, and his aid proved essential in the Holy War for Tabriz.  I guess Stockholm was really boring and he found a decent Stockholm-Baku flight on RyanAir.

Byzantium has refused to annex Aleppo and Ducal Mesopotamia, meaning that there's no direct border with the Seljuks.  I'm effectively allied with an increasingly belligerent Fatmids; they keep pushing in to the Kingdom of Mesopotamia.  Realistically, this will mean a lot of conflicts later on.  I'll try to do as much damage as I can, as I've had a ton of daughters and am allied with most of the most important European states. 

The Fatmids launched a Holy War for Kerbala, and a civil war broke out.  HELOOO MAZANDARAN. 

The Fatmids later launched a war for a single Syrian county, and they're also bogged down in a conflict in the Hejaz.  They're tearing each other to pieces.  I'm pretty sure the only thing holding the Seljuks together at this point is a decent monarch, and the only reason he's alive is that CK2+'s plot assassination is buggy as fuck. 

Decided to take Mosul while they were occupied.  Want to take the border with the Fatmids.  My goal is to move my capital to Rayy in the next decade, keeping the Dukedom of Kermanshah as further demesne. 

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Grinning_Colossus

I once made a similar game.

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Tamas

garbon

Pedrito

The horn/gunpowder pouch/chillum at the bottom is rather perplexing, indeed.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: