Italian ex-PM Berlusconi hosted strippers dressed as nuns

Started by jimmy olsen, April 17, 2012, 08:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

:lol:
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/16/11231096-witness-italian-ex-pm-berlusconi-hosted-strippers-dressed-as-nuns?lite
QuoteWitness: Italian ex-PM Berlusconi hosted strippers dressed as nuns

Daniele Mascolo / EPA

Moroccan model Imane Fadil, left, and an unidentified companion arrive at a Milan court to testify in Silvio Berlusconi's trial.
By msnbc.com staff

A witness in the trial of former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi testified that she saw strippers at his infamous "bunga bunga" parties performing while dressed as nuns, Italian media reported.

Morrocan model Imane Fadil, 27, testified in a Milan court on Monday. Berlusconi, 75, is on trial for paying an underage prostitute and abusing his power to have the young woman released from police custody.

Fadil told the court she was given about $2,600 the first time she attended one of Berlusconi's parties, the BBC reported. She told the court how at one such party she watched two women wearing black monastic garb perform for the former prime minister, then strip to their underwear.

Fadil alleged one of these women was Nicole Minetti, who is now an important member of Berlusconi's People of Freedom Party in Milan, BBC reported.

Fadil is one of several women who decided to testify in Berlusconi's trial.

According to The Guardian, Fadil claims she never spent the night following a "bunga bunga" party, but that the women who did were compensated more for sex.

"The girls complained they were afraid of diseases," Fadil said. "But they all competed to stay because whoever stayed earned a lot more."
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Berlusconi truly is a teenage boy who found himself transported into the body of a prime minister.
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

I can just imagine the defence at the trial.

"Members of the jury, admittedly my client had hott ladies dressed as nuns performing at his sex parties - but look deep into your hearts.

Would not each one of you do the same, if you had the chance?  :D"
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tyr on April 17, 2012, 09:43:36 AM
Berlusconi truly is a teenage boy who found himself transported into the body of a prime minister.

There is a screenplay and movie in that idea  :cool:

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on April 17, 2012, 09:13:10 AM
Italians and their nun-fetish.  :D

Ugh.  I really don't get that kink.  I went to Catholic School for a while and I never wanted to know what was under that habit.  The parts of the nun that was already sticking out was ugly enough. :yucky:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Sheilbh

This is nothing.  The weirdest allegation from this woman is that she once did a striptease for him wearing a Ronaldinho face mask and Ronaldinho Milan kit :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Tyr on April 17, 2012, 09:43:36 AM

isn't that a movie with tom hanks?

Ed Anger

Nuns. :wub:

For those of you into role-playing, nun and priest costumes are pretty cheap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2012, 02:50:23 PM

No kidding. Hell, imagine how many marriages would be saved if only more people shopped at Party City from time to time.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2012, 03:36:00 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2012, 02:50:23 PM

No kidding. Hell, imagine how many marriages would be saved if only more people shopped at Party City from time to time.

Hello. You have any Dora the Explorer costumes in adult sizes?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive