News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Uganda: Africans must go to the moon

Started by Mr.Penguin, May 05, 2009, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2009, 01:24:19 PM
Git off my moon lawn!

While MB might be gone...you are not a suitable replacement.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 01:32:36 PM
Space is closed to their kind.

Well we have had African-American astronauts.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 01:29:19 PM
While MB might be gone...you are not a suitable replacement.

That was more of a tribute piece -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

What the fuck did he mean, 'You people?' ?   :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 01:37:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 01:32:36 PM
Space is closed to their kind.

Well we have had African-American astronauts.
Third Worlders, you imbecile.  Blacks who live in countries with white or Japanese civilization are more than welcome to enjoy space.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 01:49:01 PM
Third Worlders, you imbecile.  Blacks who live in countries with white or Japanese civilization are more than welcome to enjoy space.

All a third "worlder" needs to do to change that is show up in a first world country.  As siegy shows, that doesn't obscure your origins.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2009, 01:17:22 PM
It doesn't sound that much more insane than others who are in favor of manned space travel.

Some Chinese leader was talking about getting the "resources" on the moon to try to justify their own space program IIRC.  All that profiteable moon mining.

The Chinese actually have sent people in to space, have an education system that is churning out hundreds of thousands of engineers and scientists per year, and loads of heavy industry.  Regardless what some party flunky may say about mining moon cheese, China will be a force to be reckoned with in space.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2009, 01:50:56 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 01:49:01 PM

All a third "worlder" needs to do to change that is show up in a first world country.  As siegy shows, that doesn't obscure your origins.
They would also need to be world-class at something, in order to get into space.

Because Third Worlders are inferior to First Worlders, that is something that is impossible for them. 

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 05, 2009, 02:07:09 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2009, 01:17:22 PM
It doesn't sound that much more insane than others who are in favor of manned space travel.

Some Chinese leader was talking about getting the "resources" on the moon to try to justify their own space program IIRC.  All that profiteable moon mining.

The Chinese actually have sent people in to space, have an education system that is churning out hundreds of thousands of engineers and scientists per year, and loads of heavy industry.  Regardless what some party flunky may say about mining moon cheese, China will be a force to be reckoned with in space.
Unfortunately, the Chinese culture will hold them back.

"There's a problem with the rocket."

"Just rub some tiger penis on it and it'll be alright."

Valmy

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 05, 2009, 02:07:09 PM

A force to do what exactly?  Colonize the moons of Jupiter?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Neil on May 05, 2009, 02:14:05 PM
Unfortunately, the Chinese culture will hold them back.

"There's a problem with the rocket."

"Just rub some tiger penis on it and it'll be alright."
:lmfao: