News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How to ask a question

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 02, 2012, 02:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Also what is the be type of gun to do someone like him in with?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 03, 2012, 06:33:29 PM
What is Dguller's address and name?

I don't concern myself with slavs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 03, 2012, 06:34:05 PM

Considering he got himself mugged by a polite crook, a ripe banana.

Eddie Teach

Wouldn't gas be more appropriate?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on April 03, 2012, 06:26:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2012, 06:23:38 PM
I reserve the right to lie through my teeth.

I hope to find a question that's interesting (at least to me), but that's you're comfortable answering honestly.

I might give it a whirl.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2012, 06:36:17 PM

Considering he got himself mugged by a polite crook, a ripe banana.

I think you may be right.  Fruit almost killed him before.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Okay, next question.  If you could be a fish what kind of fish would you be?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 03, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Okay, next question.  If you could be a fish what kind of fish would you be?

Whatever The use at Long John Silver's. I'd give somebody some GI distress.

Jacob

Ed, what advice would you give someone about to start up a company (assuming the basics business model is sound)?

Razgovory

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on April 03, 2012, 07:06:39 PM
Hire Raz.

Alright, you're going on the ignore list for a while.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on April 03, 2012, 07:00:19 PM
Ed, what advice would you give someone about to start up a company (assuming the basics business model is sound)?

Plan it good. Make it detailed. However, be prepared to chuck the plan out the window. You aren't a Soviet Army preparing an attack. Be ready to shift gears.

Think you have enough starting capital? GET MORE.

Don't let people kick you around. Suppliers and vendors like to fuck with newbs.

I don't know how it is up in Canada, but the LLC is the way to go. Don't have your savings attached to you company where creditors can pick it off.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on April 03, 2012, 07:06:39 PM
Hire Raz.

I don't think a startup could survive the inevitable lawsuit when Raz maims one of his co-workers.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Also, avoid having friends tag along unless they know what they are doing and are prepared to put their nose to the grindstone. Or family for that matter.

Razgovory