2 (7.7%)
I only read manga
3 (11.5%)
Comics?
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Barrister

Oh come on - that was funny.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

I don't read comics or see those stupid comics movies but the Avengers just look incredibly cheesy.  I mean they have a Norse God on their team?

Voted X-Men.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on March 22, 2012, 04:31:10 AM
Avengers/Justice League are lame. Super heroes shouldn't cross over, especially in such ridiculous ways. Avengers is less lame than JL of course but still....

How is the superhero group the Avengers more ridiculous than the superhero group the X-Men?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on March 22, 2012, 08:48:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 07:46:56 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 22, 2012, 06:19:06 AM
I say the Great Lake Avengers could take on and defeat the Runaways.

OK, tough guy...what about Sharks versus Jets? 

Already happened.  January 12.  Sharks won. :(
:lol:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 07:46:56 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 22, 2012, 06:19:06 AM
I say the Great Lake Avengers could take on and defeat the Runaways.

OK, tough guy...what about Sharks versus Jets?  Greasers versus Socs? Kramer versus Kramer?
I believe the Jets won in the end, Socs, and Kramer won, though Kramer came close in the last round.
PDH!

PRC

Ideologue

Voted "DC Fan" because Marvel, other than Waid's Daredevil*, sucks these days, and basically has since, arguably, Civil War, and definitely since One More Day.

*I assume.  It's not sold digitally, so I'm waiting for the trade.  Mark Waid does little wrong, though, and the art by those Hispanic fellows is beautiful.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I'd like to fist Jubilee.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on March 22, 2012, 09:04:29 PM
Voted "DC Fan" because Marvel, other than Waid's Daredevil*, sucks these days, and basically has since, arguably, Civil War, and definitely since One More Day.

*I assume.  It's not sold digitally, so I'm waiting for the trade.  Mark Waid does little wrong, though, and the art by those Hispanic fellows is beautiful.
The New 52 can suck my ass.  Except for maybe Green Lantern.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2012, 09:22:35 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 22, 2012, 11:41:46 AM
The X-Men have Magneto.

Does that trump a Norse God?
Yes.  Magneto is a destroying machine, and a world-beater in and of himself.

Ideologue

Quote from: Neil on March 22, 2012, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 22, 2012, 09:04:29 PM

The New 52 can suck my ass.  Except for maybe Green Lantern.

Batwoman, Animal Man, and Flash.  Legion Lost is OK (Legion proper sucks).

You ain't wrong about the New 52 in aggregate though.  A real fucking waste.
Kinemalogue

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on March 22, 2012, 11:41:46 AM
The X-Men have Magneto.
Magneto's a villain and not a member of the X-Men.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point