News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

It is time to withdraw to my estates

Started by Ed Anger, May 04, 2009, 02:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

And I have returned. From a black hole of shitty cell phone signals, poor TV reception and just a dirty, dirty shithole. What a borehole.

Also ran into a guy my father arrested back in 1965. AND WAS STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2009, 09:15:46 AM
And I have returned. From a black hole of shitty cell phone signals, poor TV reception and just a dirty, dirty shithole. What a borehole.

Also ran into a guy my father arrested back in 1965. AND WAS STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.

Did he challenge you to a duel?

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 07, 2009, 09:23:00 AM
Honk?

See it is a bumper sticker from a Simpsons episode that was making fun of the South.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2009, 09:21:18 AM

Did he challenge you to a duel?

I may tell the story later.

Caliga

If I ever visit Harlan County, and one day I likely will, I will provide you people with pics.  It really is the Third World.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:26:18 AM

If I ever visit Harlan County, and one day I likely will, I will provide you people with pics.  It really is the Third World.

I have pictures. But they won't be posted.  :P

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2009, 09:29:52 AM

Your camera shyness leads me to the obvious conclusion that you look like the Elephant Man.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:30:55 AM

Your camera shyness leads me to the obvious conclusion that you look like the Elephant Man.

Or I don't want to be tracked by languishites, an untrustworthy breed on the internet.

Syt

And that was even before he had the disfiguring accident.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on May 07, 2009, 09:44:53 AM

And that was even before he had the disfiguring accident.

They should have kept that vat of acid covered.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:26:18 AM

One other thing, don't take a mini-van down there. You go past Harlan towards Evarts, you will fucking regret taking a GIANT van on those roads.

I forgot about the narrowness of some of the roads.  :Embarrass:

Ed Anger

And as of 10 this evening, I shall withdraw again, yet not to Harlan county this time.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 22, 2009, 05:54:11 PM
And as of 10 this evening, I shall withdraw again, yet not to Harlan county this time.

Have you worked your way up to: Whitley County!