News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

For All the Nuclear Bomb Fans

Started by Jacob, March 07, 2012, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Neil

The 50s and early 60s were a beautiful time.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Huh.  I had no idea the US tested nukes over LA.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on March 07, 2012, 07:39:57 PM
Huh.  I had no idea the US tested nukes over LA.

The map had one in the deep south too.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Didn't feel like sitting through seven minutes of boredom.  Who wins in the end?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

FunkMonk

The only winning move is not to play.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on March 07, 2012, 08:19:29 PM
Didn't feel like sitting through seven minutes of boredom.  Who wins in the end?

That was wise.  You are pretty old, so I imagine you don't have great deal of time to spare.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

I find the anti-nuclear political overtones of this offensive.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2012, 03:14:00 AM
I find the anti-nuclear political overtones of this offensive.

Yeah, but they are Japanese.  We are never going to convince them that nuking them was in their best interest.  Unless we start gassing them and giving half their country to the Russians.

The Brain

The homosexuals are out in force in the comments.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Lucidor