Saudi Arabia May Be Tied to 9/11, 2 Ex-Senators Say

Started by jimmy olsen, March 03, 2012, 03:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 03, 2012, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: Siege on March 03, 2012, 08:35:37 PM
Really? We just have some more clues of the Saudi involvement, you guys are talking semantics?
Only in on Languish.

Would you have us grab our pitchforks and get on a plane to Riyadh?
Wouldn't box cutter knives make more sense?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Pitchforks and torches are traditional hallmarks of an angry mob. Suicide is not.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

I'll wait to see how much truth to this, if anyone even really wants to investigate and find out for sure. Given that Saudi Arabia is such a huge oil producer, and no one seems to want to make waves with them. Then with troubles with Iran and the Saudis as one of the major regional nations opposing Iran, that all adds to not wanting to have strains with the Saudis. Besides, I can believe that some Saudis were helping, including some in positions of power, but the article says the Saudi government was involved. Perhaps this is like the Pakistani govt, where some factions like the Intel Org do things the govt doesn't sanction? Will we find out though?