Main Menu

HoI3 Betas

Started by szmik, March 12, 2009, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Quote from: Norgy on May 31, 2009, 10:55:45 AM

71st Motorised Accordion Division prepare, playing Jumpin' Jack Flash. It's a gas!
God, what a concert.  When they played the finale and that guy jumped on stage and held his flamthrower over his head...there wasn't a dry eye in the place.  Many people were coughing up bits of lung too.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

Sadly, guitars also played important parts in massacres of civilians.

Here's one from My Layla.

As we can see, the lack of guitar control is behind a lot of violent strumming:

PDH

Music...Violence....Music, the sad cycle repeats.  Joan Baez once caused an entire Turkish division to slaughter 10,000 Kurds.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

saskganesh

only 10K? she should win a humanitarian reward.
humans were created in their own image

Syt

I blame gratuitious sax and senseless violins on tv.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PDH

Quote from: saskganesh on June 01, 2009, 09:50:50 AM
only 10K? she should win a humanitarian reward.
To be honest, most of the Turks had fallen asleep.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Norgy

Quote from: Syt on June 01, 2009, 10:18:06 AM

:lol:

Syt

Quote from: Norgy on June 01, 2009, 12:07:36 PM
Quote from: Syt on June 01, 2009, 10:18:06 AM

:lol:

'twas a good album by the Sparks, though. -_-
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

PDH

:mad:

Already did the "Sax and Violins" joke...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Grallon

What's the expected release date for this ?  Will it be in retail or pure download ?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Grallon on June 01, 2009, 01:40:09 PM
What's the expected release date for this ?  Will it be in retail or pure download ?

G.

somewhere in august apparently.

Warspite

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on June 02, 2009, 05:09:27 AM
Quote from: Grallon on June 01, 2009, 01:40:09 PM

G.

somewhere in august apparently.

Choosing the hottest, sunniest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere would be the best time to release a sit-down, in-depth strategy game.  :lol:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Syt

Any dateline on when the gold version with all add ons will be released? :)
—Stephen Jay Gould