News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What Would You Do As President of Russia?

Started by Queequeg, March 03, 2012, 12:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

That's my party's head complaining about me. Popularity is about 30%. People weren't happy that I slashed healthcare in order to give tax breaks to the industry.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Solmyr

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Solmyr on March 04, 2012, 07:44:37 AM
Is that from some game?

No, just what passes for grammar checking and photography in Moscow.
PDH!

Viking

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 03, 2012, 03:54:31 PM
Buy Alaska from Russia for a far smaller sum than they are worth, continue subverting Virginian democracy and leaning heavily on Georgia. Main foreign policy objectives are the eventual re-annexation of Georgia/Virginia/Texas. Internally, invest in Western infrastructure and take steps to solve the slavery crisis.

Really, The Union is mostly going in the direction i'd take it in already.

Lettow, really?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on March 03, 2012, 09:39:07 PM
Two chicks at the same time.  And I think if I were the President of Russia, I could hook that up.
What, you've never done that before?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on March 04, 2012, 09:43:42 AM
Two chicks at the same time.  And I think if I were the President of Russia, I could hook that up.

Ide is such a n00b.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: PDH on March 03, 2012, 02:46:47 PM
I would party in vats of grapes with nubile women.

Then I would lead a cavalry charge and kill Poles.
:D

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 04, 2012, 01:56:47 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 04, 2012, 09:43:42 AM

Ide is such a n00b.

Depends on what is meant by "do" and to what level I'm willing to spin it, but sure, why not.

(It's just a reference to Office Space. :P )
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lettow77

Quote from: Viking on March 04, 2012, 08:00:52 AM

Lettow, really?

Being the president of Russia in this scenario presupposes you are an autocrat that has little regard for others' sovereignty beyond what is expedient for Russia.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'