News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Breastfeeding in public places

Started by Martinus, February 25, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your position of women breastfeeding their children in public?

Women should be allowed to breastfeed their children pretty much everywhere
35 (66%)
Women should be allowed to breastfeed their children in some public places, but this should not happen e.g. in restaurants, churches etc.
12 (22.6%)
Women should only be allowed to breastfeed their children in private places (e.g. toilets, privacy of their homes etc.)
6 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Martinus

So, since there is recently an outbreak of these crazy cunts who insist they should have a right to squirt their bodily fluids into the gaping maws of their spawn where innocent people may be watching and having their dinner or a polite conversation ("OMG, it's all natural and everyone has been breastfed." Yeah, everyone also takes a shit but I wouldn't want someone to pull down their pants and take a dump at a next table when I am having a steak, you stupid bitch), I decided to ask Languish what the common opinion is.

I tried to keep the opening post neutral so my personal opinion is not known until later.

Crazy_Ivan80

Martinus

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2012, 03:52:39 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on February 25, 2012, 03:51:34 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 25, 2012, 03:49:41 AM
I tried to keep the opening post neutral

and clearly you failed.

Why would you say that?

reread your opening post.
then look up the definition of neutral

The Brain

It is almost a complete non-issue for me. I've never encountered a situation where breastfeeding was a problem. And I rarely go to family restaurants.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

I agree it is as disgusting as seeing Homosexuals out in public, they should be kept in closets.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Crazy Ivan, you are a fucking retard.

katmai, I am also not fond of PDAs really, whether straight or gay.

Iormlund

Breastfeeding >>>> hungry kid wailing.

dps

("OMG, it's all natural and everyone has been breastfed."

Actually, some people are bottle babies.

Syt

So, since there is recently an outbreak of these crazy cunts who insist they should have a right to squirt their bodily fluids into the gaping maws of their spawn where innocent people may be watching and having their dinner or a polite conversation ("OMG, it's all natural and everyone has been breastfed." Yeah, everyone also takes a shit but I wouldn't want someone to pull down their pants and take a dump at a next table when I am having a steak, you stupid bitch), I decided to ask Languish what the common opinion is.

How is this opening post neutral/hiding your opinion?  :huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Languish and irony don't mix it seems.

Having written an extremely vitriolic and unobjective opening post, I thought only idiots would not get that following it with a sentence about trying to be neutral was a case of blatantly obvious irony.

Now I'm wondering if I was right or not.

Martinus

Maybe it's a cultural thing that Germans and Flems are dumb?

Zanza

I am sure everybody got it.

Your problem is that your extremely vitriolic and unobjective opening post doesn't differ much in style from your usual posts.

Martinus

Still, two people didnt get it, it seems.

Btw, I am not saying that the opening post was a "joke". That's how I feel. It's just that I'm not as self-unaware not to realise that it was vitriolic. Hence, the auto-ironic jab at the end.

I feel like I need to offer didascalia with my posts.

Solmyr

Public places are fine and I think most countries have laws allowing public breastfeeding anyway. Private businesses, churches, etc, should have the right to decide their own policy.