Liquifying corpse seeps through floor, onto woman.

Started by Syt, May 03, 2009, 06:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 03, 2009, 09:14:48 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 03, 2009, 07:16:10 AM
There is something very wrong with you syt.

Germans.
He's probably jealous he couldn't have made a frappe from the goo.
PDH!

dps

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2009, 07:39:54 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 03, 2009, 07:31:25 PM
So she's become a poor?  :D

I don't think so. :unsure:

But she has poors, right?  'Cause otherwise she wouldn't be able to perspire, and that would be unhealthy.  :)

Tonitrus

Quote from: Monoriu on May 03, 2009, 11:29:28 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 03, 2009, 08:05:49 AM
:nelson Apartments are for poors.

:weep:

In Western parlance, apartments are exclusively rental units.  Since you bought yours, it is called a "condo".  Thus not relegated to the poor.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 04, 2009, 12:45:02 AM
In Western parlance, apartments are exclusively rental units.  Since you bought yours, it is called a "condo".  Thus not relegated to the poor.

Isn't Mono a poor person?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on May 04, 2009, 12:59:04 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on May 04, 2009, 12:45:02 AM

Isn't Mono a poor person?

I'm sure there are a lot, far worse off people in Hong Kong.

Monoriu

:punk:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Monoriu on May 04, 2009, 04:37:59 AM

:punk:

Well, you still live in a hive.

So just remember that your final duty is to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people.

Monoriu

So just remember that your final duty is to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people.

So who should I annoy when I become a liquidfying corpse?

Caliga

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 04, 2009, 12:45:02 AMIn Western parlance, apartments are exclusively rental units.  Since you bought yours, it is called a "condo".  Thus not relegated to the poor.

Yeah, I don't personally think of a condo as an apartment, even if it's an apartment-style condo.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 04, 2009, 03:03:16 AM
I'm sure there are a lot, far worse off people in Hong Kong.

Poor has multiple meanings. :smarty:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2009, 07:51:33 AM
Yeah, I don't personally think of a condo as an apartment, even if it's an apartment-style condo.

Although, I recently saw that some of the condos for sale near me are being rented out as apartments (in an ad).

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on May 04, 2009, 10:27:33 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2009, 07:51:33 AM

Although, I recently saw that some of the condos for sale near me are being rented out as apartments (in an ad).

That's happening a lot with homes that cannot sell these days.

DGuller

Quote from: Monoriu on May 04, 2009, 05:02:38 AM

So who should I annoy when I become a liquidfying corpse?
The people cleaning the pavement and the tank tracks.