News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Thanks, vM!

Started by Syt, March 10, 2009, 02:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Yes, we complain, and moan and whine, but we do so because we care. Well, at least I do.  :P

Things will surely sort themselves out after a while. Thanks for setting up the new forum!  :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

what in the hell is hgoing on here? ???
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Slargos

I thought the new forum code would keep beaners out.  >:(

Viking

Hey, at least this place doesn't crash.... so far...

Grey Fox

Everything eventually crashes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Just....what? Whats going on here? The new forum change happened? I thought it was a standard forum going down time.
██████
██████
██████

Scipio

At least the new forum is clean.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

FunkMonk

Looks good to me. :thumps up:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grallon

Next time you decide to change things vM - put a demo somewhere so we can actually see it before we crashland into this...  desolation.  Many of us are, after all, *paying* members. 

I hate the new look >:(

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grallon on March 10, 2009, 07:00:39 AM
Next time you decide to change things vM - put a demo somewhere so we can actually see it before we crashland into this...  desolation.  Many of us are, after all, *paying* members. 

I hate the new look >:(

He...did.

But I think he didn't have a choice this time, the db didn't want to comeback.

G.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

szmik

Quote from: Grallon on March 10, 2009, 07:00:39 AMMany of us are, after all, *paying* members. 
G.

I thought you were a commie  ??? -> you pay, they decide
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Martinus

Yeah thanks for ruining my day. :P

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Neil

Still, while the gays are drama queening it up, it should be said that I'll have my powers back in a day or two, and then I'll get things set up, although things like smilies will have to fall to vm, as I don't have server access.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Things improve when you change the theme applying to the forum's layout.

Less anemic - more board like.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel