And we're back!

Main Menu

(MP) Crusader Kings II: For the Win

Started by Fireblade, February 05, 2012, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Quote from: Fireblade on February 06, 2012, 05:15:04 PM
Quote from: Shade on February 06, 2012, 02:51:56 PM
What does this game play like? I have played EU3 is it similar enough for me to jump into?

Download the demo. :P

It uses the same engine and I guess a few of the same concepts as EU3, but you've got to go through the tutorial and play a couple of games to get the hang of it.

Haha ok thank you!

Martinus

HVC

is this thing even going to be MP ready out of the box? Haven't played a new Paradox game in a while, but i don't recall them being MP stable until a patch or two.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Jaron

Paradox games of late have been MP capable out of a box. The old Paradox games used to CTD like crazy, but now its more a question of balance. Vic 2 we never played because the game disintegrated but we could have. :)

Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

You guys should play Byzantium with Jaron as Emperor.  :ph34r:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.