News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Peripheral problems

Started by Josquius, February 04, 2012, 09:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

1: On Japanese keyboards there is a button in the top left which when pressed switches between the standard English alphabet and generating Japanese hiragana.
I have a Japanese hardware keyboard however on my PC it is set up so that by default it thinks it is an English one, for typing in English, alt+tab switches it to Swedish; which makes öäå work and it generally act like a Swedish keyboard, alt+tab again sets it to Japanese mode....however.... it still seems to act like an English keyboard.
On keyboard options I've tried to set it to being a Japanese keyboard but...no dice.

Any clue what could be going wrong? Is there some limit of two keyboards per machine or somesuch? How do I get it to work? Would make things so much more convenient イフ アイ クッド just switch between the two with a button press.

2: My wireless mouse's scroll button is working....unreliably. Could this be the result of one drop too many? Any decent ways to try and fix it?
██████
██████
██████

viper37

#2: change mouse.  It happened with mine.  Unfortunately, there's nothing to do.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.