State Department sets a cost to renouncing citizenship- $450

Started by Lettow77, February 03, 2012, 11:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2012, 10:53:45 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 04, 2012, 09:43:15 PM
I'm surprised an asshole like you have a wife.
Do you tie her down in your basement, ala CdM?
I've always been popular with women.

Back in the 19th century?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: Siege on February 04, 2012, 10:55:37 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2012, 10:53:45 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 04, 2012, 09:43:15 PM
I'm surprised an asshole like you have a wife.
Do you tie her down in your basement, ala CdM?
I've always been popular with women.
Back in the 19th century?
Always.

I'm very charming and interesting.  I also am good looking and can be a snappy dresser.  Not meterosexual trend-follower like CdM, and certainly not a fruity choker-wearer like Martinus, but the classic styles that never get old.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

You see Lettow?
Neil ain't nothing but a troll.
I bet he didn't even take his wife out to dinner tonight.

I always take my wife out for dinner on Saturday night so she doesn't have tp cook after the Shabbat.
At least untill the baby is born. After that I don't think we gonna be able to go out that frequently.
We don't go to clubs anymore with my friends because she doesn't want to smell second hand smoke, plus she can't drink no more.

Neil

I took my wife out for dinner last night.  Tonight, she made me an excellent meal, because only hicks keep the Shabbat.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

That is indeed considerate of you, siege. The idyllic family life is lovely- everyone seems to be having children lately on languish, don't they?

I regret that it is beyond the scope of what I will achieve in my life. I had a missus once, though, and she was quite lovely. :)
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Neil

I don't think I will.  My wife an I enjoy our lifestyle too much.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2012, 11:06:59 PMI'm very charming and interesting.  I also am good looking and can be a snappy dresser.  Not meterosexual trend-follower like CdM, and certainly not a fruity choker-wearer like Martinus, but the classic styles that never get old.

Yes, flannel is timeless.

Siege

Siege

Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2012, 11:18:38 PM
I took my wife out for dinner last night.  Tonight, she made me an excellent meal, because only hicks keep the Shabbat.

This hick can deliver the President's Last Argument 1600 meters away with the new XM 2010, at 191 grains, accurately, with zero collateral damage.
Baby, I am at the top of my game, the Lion in Summer.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Siege on February 05, 2012, 12:48:51 AM
Flannel? I can't imagine Neil dancing disco.

Flannel?  Disco?  Time to put down the beer, Siege old boy.

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 05, 2012, 12:18:01 AM
Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2012, 11:06:59 PMI'm very charming and interesting.  I also am good looking and can be a snappy dresser.  Not meterosexual trend-follower like CdM, and certainly not a fruity choker-wearer like Martinus, but the classic styles that never get old.

Yes, flannel is timeless.

Well it's very timely with the urban hipster and (with some overlap) the bearded gay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on February 05, 2012, 12:54:03 AM
This hick can deliver the President's Last Argument 1600 meters away with the new XM 2010, at 191 grains, accurately, with zero collateral damage.
Rifles?  Those are the weapons of the weak.

Siege

Quote from: Neil on February 05, 2012, 01:27:50 AM
Quote from: Siege on February 05, 2012, 12:54:03 AM
Rifles?  Those are the weapons of the weak.

The weak is the guy with no weapons, and no say in how his world should work.

Ideologue

You realize, of course, that we don't really need infantry.  Our deployment of such is just the handicap we give Third World countries when we invade them.  You're basically the equivalent of a house rule that keeps it from being too one-sided.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)