Main Menu

NCAA 2012, SEC Uber Alles

Started by Ed Anger, February 01, 2012, 10:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

MadImmortalMan

Sucks to be her cuckold fiancee.

Sorry, Josh.

Also she was a student there until 2008? Oh dear.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Student-Athlete Development Coordinator?

Bobby's going to be shocked he was used just to get to all that big Mandingo cock.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 06, 2012, 05:10:35 PM
Sucks to be her cuckold fiancee.

Sorry, Josh.

Fuck him, looks like a douche anyway.
And obviously doesn't have a big Mandingo cock.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 06, 2012, 05:49:49 PM
Student-Athlete Development Coordinator?

Bobby's going to be shocked he was used just to get to all that big Mandingo cock.

I wasn't gonna go there, but that was my first thought as well.  Petrino deserved to be used, but he was used.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 06, 2012, 07:41:21 PM
Nothing wrong with side ass.

Yeah if he hadn't been a dumb ass and employed her this would just be his wife's problem.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Old article but it came to mind when the news broke.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2010/10/20/zimmer-still-not-a-big-fan-of-petrino/

QuoteZimmer: Still not a big fan of Petrino

10/20/10 at 3:47pm Written by jreedy

Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer is not one to mince words. So when it came time to ask him about his first return to Atlanta since the 2007 season from hell, when the Falcons went 4-12, and Petrino resigned with three games left to take the job at Arkansas, Zimmer pulled out the Ginsu knives.

On going back to Atlanta, Zimmer said about that season "I was never even there. As far as I am concerned. I never even was there. When a coach quits in the middle of the year and ruins a bunch of people's families and doesn't' have enough guts to at least finish out the year. I am not a part of that."

Pretty good stuff, but it gets even better in his appraisal of Petrino:  "He is a coward. Put that in quotes. He ruined a bunch of people's lives, a bunch of people's families, kids, because he didn't have enough nuts to stay there and finish the job. That's the truth."

When asked if he had seen a two days like that before, where the Falcons lost on Monday Night Football, a coach resigns and then is doing "Woo Pig Sooie" 24 hours later in front of Arkansas boosters, Zimmer said: "No, most people in football have enough courage about them and enough fight to stick through something and not quit halfway through the year. It is cowardly.

"He came in and said he resigned, he would talk to us all at a later date, walked out of the office and no one has ever talked to him since. Not that anybody wanted to.

"He's a gutless b—–d. Quote that. I don't give a s—."

When told that we might might not be able to use the B word, Zimmer went one better: "How about this, gutless MF. You can use that."

For background, before Atlanta Zimmer and Petrino had coached before. Zimmer was an assistant at Weber State for eight years, including defensive coordinator. Petrino was the wide receivers coach there in 1987-88. When Bill Parcells resigned as Dallas' head coach and Zimmer's contract as defensive coordinator lapsed, Petrino was able to hire him.

Two lessons out of this — you don't mess with Mike Zimmer and Zimmer won't be attending any Pro Days in Fayetteville anytime soon.

That's how Zimmer talks to the press.  Imagine what he's like on the field  :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on April 06, 2012, 08:04:26 PM
Yeah if he hadn't been a dumb ass and employed her this would just be his wife's problem.
If he hadn't agreed to hire her, he wouldn't have gotten in her pants.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

BURN THE BIG TEN TO THE GROUND!!! :ultra: :bleeding:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=mh-huguenin_college_football_playoffs_future_040712
QuoteAs for the national title aspect, each of the four options has a name: "BCS with Adjustments," "Original 'Plus One,' " "Four-team event" and "Four Teams Plus."

The "Four Teams Plus" likely is Delany's favorite, which means it's viable. In that option, the four highest-ranked teams would meet in two bowls – except the Big Ten and Pac-12 champs always would meet in the Rose Bowl. After the three games are played (in essence, it would be three semifinals, meaning that college football then would become the only sport in the history of mankind that would have three semifinals), two teams are selected to meet for the title.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

QuoteSEC: There are 14 nonconference games against Big Six opponents, an increase of two from last season. Missouri and Vanderbilt are playing two such games, while Mississippi State and Texas A&M are playing zero. There are 15 games against FCS opponents, three more than last season and the highest total in the nation; each league school has at least one such game and Texas A&M has two.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

katmai

Quote from: sbr on April 10, 2012, 12:00:50 AM
What is a Big Six opponent?

Schools from
ACC
Big East
Big Ten
Big 12
Pac 12
SEC
conferences.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on April 09, 2012, 11:52:13 PM
There are 15 games against FCS opponents, three more than last season and the highest total in the nation; each league school has at least one such game and Texas A&M has two.
[/quote]

So 2 for A&M and 1 for Missouri means no change overall.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

That makes sense.

I feel like there is a joke about it being 50% of the Big 12 and kids 50% dumber than the Big 12 kids wouldn't be smart enough to tie their own shoes, but it isn't coming to me.