News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ok, so Poland is antisemitic

Started by Martinus, January 29, 2012, 12:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

My boyfriend, D., was buying a lottery ticket and he was wearing a "star of David" pendant I bought him for Hanukach in 2010.

And some old Polish cunt, uninvited, told him that he won't win anything because God hates Jews.

WTF.  :wacko:

HVC

News update number two for you: the pope is catholic :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Yeah but even then this shit is outlandish.

Tamas

lol you make your BF showcase his jewishness in Poland. Very cruel and inconsiderate.

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on January 29, 2012, 12:52:40 PM
My boyfriend, D., was buying a lottery ticket and he was wearing a "star of David" pendant I bought him for Hanukach in 2010.

And some old Polish cunt, uninvited, told him that he won't win anything because God hates Jews.

WTF.  :wacko:

WTF :wacko:

Tamas does have a good point though.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

He likes to do it. :P

I don't make him wear this pendant out in the open.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 29, 2012, 01:09:26 PM
That's incredible :blink:

No it's not. Over here, most people have varying degrees of anti-semitism. Few are of that caliber, and everyone knows it's not PC, but the whole thing is rooted very deep.

Razgovory

Why so surprised.  The more sophisticated Euros ban religious symbols in pubic all together so they won't be embarrassed by these sorts of things.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Razgovory on January 29, 2012, 01:19:29 PM

Why so surprised.  The more sophisticated Euros ban religious symbols in pubic all together so they won't be embarrassed by these sorts of things.
The French do it out of anti-Muslim feeling disguised as laicite.  90% of the 'anti-religious symbols in public' is anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim xenophobia.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Martinus is even worse than that old lady.  Which would you rather face:  Some old lady telling you that god hates you, or dating Martinus?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

All the statements in the OP are true.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zoupa

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 29, 2012, 01:29:04 PM

The French do it out of anti-Muslim feeling disguised as laicite.  90% of the 'anti-religious symbols in public' is anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim xenophobia.

On a le droit d'etre Republicain sans etre raciste.

Neil

Quote from: Zoupa on January 29, 2012, 03:54:46 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on January 29, 2012, 01:29:04 PM

On a le droit d'etre Republicain sans etre raciste.
The right, perhaps.  But the ability?  Republicanism is inherently racist.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Is Hanukach the Polish spelling?

Anyway, film at 11?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.