Main Menu

Disclosure and sex

Started by Martinus, January 14, 2012, 02:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 17, 2012, 05:17:54 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2012, 06:48:34 PM
:lol:

Then I don't want to hear shit from you about future US military action, because you refuse to purchase any F/A-18s.

:mellow:

I've pitched in on F/A-18s.

And I've pitched in on maternity leave. 

Figuratively, of course.

Brazen

Disclosing whether you're just interested in exchanging bodily fluids or expecting a call the next week would be useful to know. Also references from previous lovers as to skills and stamina. And a list of icky things you might see if you can get away with while your partner's half-asleep.

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on January 17, 2012, 08:23:03 AM
Disclosing whether you're just interested in exchanging bodily fluids or expecting a call the next week would be useful to know. Also references from previous lovers as to skills and stamina. And a list of icky things you might see if you can get away with while your partner's half-asleep.

Julian Assange should have consulted with a lawyer and you for some advice before his 'encounters'.  :ph34r: *

* because there's probably a conspiracy involve, isn't there ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Brazen

Quote from: mongers on January 17, 2012, 08:41:33 AM
Julian Assange should have consulted with a lawyer and you for some advice before his 'encounters'.  :ph34r: *

Discussing the Assange case with my girl friends, we decided the only difference between what he is alleged to have done and what every bloke tries is the fact the we don't sleep with anyone worth any money in court or from the tabloids.

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on January 17, 2012, 08:48:36 AM

Discussing the Assange case with my girl friends, we decided the only difference between what he is alleged to have done and what every bloke tries is the fact the we don't sleep with anyone worth any money in court or from the tabloids.

I like how you friends chop down both men and women to the lowest common denominator.   :P :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Quote from: Brazen on January 17, 2012, 08:23:03 AM
Also references from previous lovers as to skills and stamina.

Agreed.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Quote from: Brazen on January 17, 2012, 08:48:36 AM

you two need to find better men :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.