Sluts of the world unite! Fight this injustice!

Started by HVC, January 06, 2012, 01:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: grumbler on January 10, 2012, 03:32:14 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 10, 2012, 02:52:54 PM
She looks fairly common in those other shots.  A 3 airbrushed as a 9?
:lol:  She's not in the other shots.  Just the TV one.  And she doesn't look common in the TV shot (though, to be sure, it isn't as posed, and she certainly doesn't look dazzling).

The shot with the five people in it where "she looks fairly common" doesn't have her in it.  That's another (indeed, common-looking) chick.

:lol:

grumbler has low standards.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 10, 2012, 04:33:10 PM
Its ok, not everyone can have high standards.

Why would I want them?  I would hate to see a gloriously slutty hot blonde and think anything other than :perv:

My life would be a little darker.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Hmm, I wonder how much of a bitch has she been to some of those other kids in the Yearbook Administration Team.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 10, 2012, 04:48:32 PM
Hmm, I wonder how much of a bitch has she been to some of those other kids in the Yearbook Administration Team.

he he

My guess is the brunette in the back row was the one yes vote.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on January 10, 2012, 04:38:12 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 10, 2012, 04:33:10 PM
Its ok, not everyone can have high standards.

Why would I want them?  I would hate to see a gloriously slutty hot blonde and think anything other than :perv:

My life would be a little darker.

I am not saying you should have them.  You have self identified yourself as a person without high standards.  As I said, that is fine.  We cant all have them.