Deadpool 2012 - who will die this year?

Started by Brazen, January 05, 2012, 12:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grinning_Colossus

100 minus their age is the number of points you get, right? Jong-un is my money maker.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

If this ubercold continues to linger, me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 07, 2012, 03:19:37 PM

Are you sick or are you talking about the weather?  It's really nice here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on January 07, 2012, 03:41:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 07, 2012, 03:19:37 PM

Are you sick or are you talking about the weather?  It's really nice here.

I've got the suds.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Lucidor

dps

Gotta figure Eli Wallach's gotta go sometime.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Anyone one say Carter yet?  The old bastard has got to keel over sometime.  He's been running entirely off spite for a while now.