News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

I think the lore changes coming to Horde/Alliance might make some people no longer want to play as that faction and thus the option to change. I doubt people are going to leave in mass numbers.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

When finally all accounts are migrated to Battle.net accounts, we will have this :

QuoteWhat will change in World of Warcraft after the forced migration?

The core gameplay experience will remain unchanged as a result of the migration. However, you'll be able to take part in all of the new Battle.net features, such as cross-realm, cross-faction, and cross-game chat.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

By the way Jaron, how are you enjoying guild leadership so far?

I've already received whispers from a couple of people whining about Jaron.  And the guild only has 6-7 members? :lol:

To be fair to Grandmaster J he hadn't done anything wrong in either case.  But me made a few comments that didn't exactly help the situation.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Quote from: Barrister on August 27, 2009, 05:16:10 PM
By the way Jaron, how are you enjoying guild leadership so far?

I've already received whispers from a couple of people whining about Jaron.  And the guild only has 6-7 members? :lol:

To be fair to Grandmaster J he hadn't done anything wrong in either case.  But me made a few comments that didn't exactly help the situation.

Names!

I need names. :shifty:

I don't really care for it too much. From the new people constantly whining to me to help them to my alleged "officers" always whining on officer chat about some thing or another, I am quite annoyed with the whole situation.

I had a very clear vision for what I wanted the guild to be, and none of the people who founded the guild with me and wanted to help in officer ranks puts any effort into it. Demetrios just wants me to schedule heroics around his late night playing time, and Quaz And Arroh are constantly bickering (they are both 17 and boyfriend/girlfriend :x). She doesn't want him running a single heroic or getting any achievements without her, and he wants to do whatever he wants to do. Ah, youth. :wub:

At this rate, we'll never be the guild I hoped we'd be. I'm torn between giving it another shot, or just letting it be a second version of our languish alt parking lot guild and going to join one of the other guilds so I can do the stuff I want to do. <_<

Barrister

The guild has only been going for about a week, and you're already thinking about pulling the plug?   :lol:

Well, do whatever you want to do.  I'm happy enough to be a member of your guild if it keeps going, since *I* know what to expect in a Jaron-run guild.   :)

Grey Fox

Jaron can never stop being jaron so he always says stupid shit.

Jaron

I've done me best to help you guys out when I can, get you into heroics and get "the gear" but it doesn't help that the one reliable guild tank I have is an extremely moody 17 year old girl more interested in collecting pets than emblems. :P

Jaron

Quote from: Barrister on August 27, 2009, 05:31:04 PM
The guild has only been going for about a week, and you're already thinking about pulling the plug?   :lol:

Well, do whatever you want to do.  I'm happy enough to be a member of your guild if it keeps going, since *I* know what to expect in a Jaron-run guild.   :)

Oh really? And what can you expect in a *Jaron - run* guild? As little as possible?

Barrister

Quote from: Jaron on August 27, 2009, 05:52:06 PM
Quote from: Barrister on August 27, 2009, 05:31:04 PM

Oh really? And what can you expect in a *Jaron - run* guild? As little as possible?

I suppose, in that I don't "expect" anything.  I don't expect to be given gear, or run whatever I want, or that kind of thing.

But I was more thinking of what GF said - that you will always be you, and that you can't help but poke the bear sometimes.  :lol:

Jaron

Haven't I gotten you the gear, BB? :(

Grey Fox

Barrister

Jaron

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 27, 2009, 06:27:05 PM
Why did Tadora leave, J?

Probably because I wouldn't help his lazy ass level. I wasn't going to go to Outland and kill quest mobs for him because he wanted to be lazy and get carried to 80.

Grey Fox

Eddie Teach

:lol:

So funny Jaron's following Grallon's course and expecting different results.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?