And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecil

Quote from: PRC on October 21, 2011, 02:11:09 PM
http://www.1up.com/news/wow-annual-pass-diablo-iii-free

QuoteBlizzard co-founder and president Mike Morhaime announced during the BlizzCon opening ceremony just now plans to launch a World of Warcraft Annual Pass. Available now on the WoW website, purchasing an Annual Pass is essentially a commitment to a one-year subscription to WoW that can be billed monthly.

There are several benefits to this, the big one being a free digital copy of Diablo III upon release. This isn't a trial or anything like that; it's the full digital game.

Even if you're not interested in Diablo, there's a reason for WoW fans to get in on the Annual Pass action. Not only will they get a Tyrael's Charger mount, Annual Pass members also get guaranteed access to the next WoW expansion's beta.

I smell desperation.

Liep

The new zones look nice, the new talent tree is a huge improvement, a fucking panda and the monk class. And a copy of D3. I'll be getting this. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 21, 2011, 01:46:50 PM
New WoW Expension & It's set in Pandaria with Pandarens.

Damn it. I don't want to get on warcrack again.
I KNEW IT.  I told my brother this is what the expansion would be.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

A Kung Fu Panda expansion? Seriously?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Liep on October 21, 2011, 06:49:09 PM
The new zones look nice, the new talent tree is a huge improvement, a fucking panda and the monk class. And a copy of D3. I'll be getting this. :P

What are they doing to the talent trees?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 22, 2011, 08:06:49 AM
Quote from: Liep on October 21, 2011, 06:49:09 PM

What are they doing to the talent trees?

Removing them. And instead give three abilities to chose from each 15th level. All damaging, healing increasing talents is given automatically when you chose the spec at level 10.

Ex. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/october/talents_priest.jpg
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Why do they have to change talents so damn much? :bleeding:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Iormlund

I logged in again yesterday after a 4-month hiatus. I took a look at my 353 iLvl Rogue and groaned at the sheer grind to get him up up running to raid-worthiness.

Eddie Teach

Well, if it means fewer abilities(like apparently psychic scream is gonna be a talent from the link) that's a good thing. 20 keybinds should be enough for anyone to pvp effectively.

Liep

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 22, 2011, 07:44:41 PM
Well, if it means fewer abilities(like apparently psychic scream is gonna be a talent from the link) that's a good thing. 20 keybinds should be enough for anyone to pvp effectively.

You still get a fear/snare, but you have to chose the one out of tree that suits your playstyle.

Liep

Monk ability preview:
QuoteSpinning Crane Kick
Instant, 2 Lights and Dark Forces
Requires Stance of the Drunken Ox, Stance of the Fierce Tiger.
You spin while kicking in the air, dealing 23 damage every 1 second to all nearby enemies within 8 yards. Movement speed is reduced by 30%, last 6 seconds.

Eddie Teach

I hope that Void Shift ability doesn't stick around. There's already enough ways to grief teammates.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on October 22, 2011, 09:15:49 AM
Why do they have to change talents so damn much? :bleeding:

Because they hate it since day 1.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

I'm very excited about the talent changes. Talent trees are gone. Woohoo.