News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

What is everyones name on hoff? I'm about to makes another new character.
I want my mother fucking points!

Jaron

The major players remaining:

Kaelina - BB

Merovech - I

??

Thugnificant - Stonewall

Sparz - Lndhnd

Strix - Strix

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Who the hell is Merovech, mister Innocentius, Ioustin, Adenspear, Dijon, Jarenko.

Also, don't I count?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

Eddie Teach

Just type /join languish and talk to whoever's there.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Korea

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 24, 2009, 09:37:04 PM
Just type /join languish and talk to whoever's there.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

Korea

Barrister

I'll keep an eye out for ya Korea.

What race/class are you?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Korea

I just made a Tauren Druid. And I have a warlock Orc (Uggokor probably already added)that I've been playing around with but I really think I don't enjoy being a warlock.

Grey Fox

Druids :puke:

I want the damn things eliminated from the game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Now that we've both hit 80 Princesca is, predictably, bored with WoW.  I suspect once Brewfest is over, she's done.  At that point perhaps I will game with you people.  In the past when that's happened, I've gone back to playing with my brother, but his gaming group is now down to him and one other dude, so I don't see the point anymore.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 12:06:27 PM
Now that we've both hit 80 Princesca is, predictably, bored with WoW.  I suspect once Brewfest is over, she's done.  At that point perhaps I will game with you people.  In the past when that's happened, I've gone back to playing with my brother, but his gaming group is now down to him and one other dude, so I don't see the point anymore.
I like 80; a whole new kind of game opens up then. The game changes and becomes something a bit different, but there's a lot to do, maybe even more than while leveling. That's if it suits you though, and if you enjoy the different game play at 80.

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on September 25, 2009, 02:12:41 PMI like 80; a whole new kind of game opens up then. The game changes and becomes something a bit different, but there's a lot to do, maybe even more than while leveling. That's if it suits you though, and if you enjoy the different game play at 80.
Oh, I know, believe me.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 12:06:27 PM

Just to warn ya the 'Hoof gang is smallish.  I regularily group up with Demetrios, occasionally with Jaron.  GF's toon is levelling quickly, and is in the high 50s.  Stoney and Lndhand are around pretty regularily, but I don't get to group with them too much due to the time difference.

Berk came back for a bit, but has left again.

So there are more people than just your brother and a friend, but not a whole horde.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.