News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I don't think they upped it, but I think it is linked to a number of people in a zone.

Caliga

Made another 25 gold last night off of glyphs made from crap parchment and mushed-up silverleaf and peacebloom.  Most profitable production skill EVAR. 8)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Caliga on March 18, 2009, 06:52:07 AM
Made another 25 gold last night off of glyphs made from crap parchment and mushed-up silverleaf and peacebloom.  Most profitable production skill EVAR. 8)

:D
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on March 18, 2009, 08:34:06 AM

You're not Habbaku, why are you laughing?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Stonewall

2nd epic flyer incoming on my DK this evening.  Woot!
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Caliga

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on March 18, 2009, 08:34:06 AM

My point was that's alot of money to make from a few herbs and crappy parchment. ::)

katmai

Quote from: Stonewall on March 18, 2009, 01:53:47 PM
2nd epic flyer incoming on my DK this evening.  Woot!

Congrats I got my albino drake for collecting 50 mounts.  ???
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Korea

Well, the recruit a friend triple XP is finally kicking it! I dinged like 3 times in an hour last night!
I want my mother fucking points!

Caliga

Quote from: Korea on March 19, 2009, 10:14:24 AM
Well, the recruit a friend triple XP is finally kicking it! I dinged like 3 times in an hour last night!

Who did you end up getting it from?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

Quote from: Caliga on March 19, 2009, 10:42:03 AM
Quote from: Korea on March 19, 2009, 10:14:24 AM

Who did you end up getting it from?
My friend Tony (pimpicus on here)

I bought him the game and 3 months of wow though :(  Still waiting on my sweet ass mount though.

Caliga

Why can't he afford the game himself? :-\

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Korea

Quote from: Caliga on March 19, 2009, 01:34:44 PM
Why can't he afford the game himself? :-\

He is a Jew. 'Nuff said.  :P

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Caliga on March 19, 2009, 08:49:41 AM
My point was that's alot of money to make from a few herbs and crappy parchment. ::)

Hence the laughter.  :D
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach