So my computer thought life was too hard

Started by Liep, December 08, 2011, 03:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

There's a lot of red dots at the into screen, green lines at the windows start up and then it reboots.

Is it dead?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Tried to change the graphic card with one from an old computer, it worked. Only the fan on the card is at full speed 100% of the time.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

I was going to say it was a graphics card, but you just had to go ahead and solve the problem yourself, smarty pants.  :rolleyes:

Liep

Bought a laptop, why is it they fill it up with so much useless bloatware?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

Sounds like really cool brand name for a laxative.

Josephus

:D

Yeah, that bloatware annoys the fuck out of me.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011