News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Iran Threatens To Block The Straits of Hormuz

Started by jimmy olsen, December 27, 2011, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

This better not be that same retard talking about Jews and banks or whatever.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 10:40:39 PM

You pass on a very narrow technicality, Moriarty.  Sigh.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 10:42:43 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 10:40:39 PM

You pass on a very narrow technicality, Moriarty.  Sigh.
You freak me out.
PDH!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Darth Wagtaros

fucke  if i know. i think im running a fevr or something because a lot of things are freaking me out. That or I'm having a psychotic episode.  All I know for sure is you are freaking me out and its about 30 degrees in here.
PDH!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 27, 2011, 10:50:28 PM
fucke  if i know. i think im running a fevr or something because a lot of things are freaking me out. That or I'm having a psychotic episode.  All I know for sure is you are freaking me out and its about 30 degrees in here.

You really need to lay off the refrigerant fumes, son.  At least on an empty stomach.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Darth Wagtaros

No, it isn't.  Not at all. I think you need a break from posting.
PDH!

Habbaku

Apparently, we're on the verge of a world-wide food crisis/shortage.   :mad:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ideologue

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 27, 2011, 10:59:18 PM
No, it isn't.  Not at all. I think you need a break from posting.

Just kidding.  I hope you feel better, Wags.
Kinemalogue

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

DGuller

War with Iran would be good for Obama's re-election chances.  :)

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017