Trouble quoting on Languish

Started by Razgovory, December 15, 2011, 08:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've been having trouble quoting people on languish.  I press the "Quote" button on someone's post and it just get an empty box like if I was making an ordinary post.  Had this problem all day.  When it started, I saw the person's post for a second then it disappeared.  Now I don't even see that.  It also doesn't happen every time I do it.  Sometimes the quote button works just fine.  Any ideas on why this might be?"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Razgovory on December 15, 2011, 08:18:10 PM
I've been having trouble quoting people on languish.  I press the "Quote" button on someone's post and it just get an empty box like if I was making an ordinary post.  Had this problem all day.  When it started, I saw the person's post for a second then it disappeared.  Now I don't even see that.  It also doesn't happen every time I do it.  Sometimes the quote button works just fine.  Any ideas on why this might be?"

Does it happen no matter what browser you use?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

I'm only using one browser.  Firefox.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

I've had that happen infrequently and on occasion.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

I'm trying Opera now.  Haven't had it occur with that browser yet.  I dislike Opera though. :(

Razgovory

I'm going to give Chrome a spin.  I hate Opera.