News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What days do you work over Christmas?

Started by Brazen, December 22, 2011, 06:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2011, 06:07:22 AM
I'm off on Friday and Monday, and that's it.

This.

I am also off on Friday, 30 Dec and Monday, 02 Jan.
and the horse you rode in on

Legbiter

I'll see who shows up tomorrow until about noon then I'll close up and stay closed barring emergencies until oh...January 1st?
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

None, but I took time off from the 18th to the 3rd. :frog:

merithyn

Technically, I could work every day. instead, I'm taking this weekend and Monday off to go visit the in-laws. I'll be off next Saturday and Sunday, but will work the rest of the week since I get no paid holidays.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on December 22, 2011, 02:40:43 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 22, 2011, 02:37:21 PM
the annual PTO must-burn time

General MacArthur likes this.

Yeah, I managed quite a coup;  not only do I burn my vacation time, which makes the VP happy since HR won't be on his ass for leftover PTO, but I work from home and get things done anyway, which makes my director happy since the VP won't be on his ass for leftover projects.

WORKING THE SYSTEM BOTH WAYS BABY

Zanza

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
Yeah, I managed quite a coup;  not only do I burn my vacation time, which makes the VP happy since HR won't be on his ass for leftover PTO, but I work from home and get things done anyway, which makes my director happy since the VP won't be on his ass for leftover projects.

:huh:

Sounds more like you are being jacked up your PTO time as you're working from home...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 23, 2011, 08:55:53 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2011, 11:49:46 PM

:huh:

Sounds more like you are being jacked up your PTO time as you're working from home...

Nothing gets past you, Susan.

Admiral Yi

Got The Man's approval to bail out early today and clock the 8 hours.  Didn't even have to ask. :thumbsup:

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 23, 2011, 10:05:43 AM
Got The Man's approval to bail out early today and clock the 8 hours.  Didn't even have to ask. :thumbsup:

You lazy fuck.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HisMajestyBOB

Today was the last day of work before the school closes for construction.
No work for all of Jan, besides occasional subbing at other schools and some tutoring on the side. :)

Today and yesterday were rough, though. Did Christmas activities from 5-8:30, and had 3 2-hour classes from 10am-6:30pm today. I also had the joy of being the first teacher to give the new placement test to a whole class, which included an oral assessment for all 15 kids in the class. "About how long will the test take?" "Dunno, you're the first to give it."
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

PDH

University gave off the 23-2nd, but I took off the week before too, because I can. I love the government.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM