News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Star Wars The Old Republic Roll Call

Started by Berkut, December 20, 2011, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on January 19, 2012, 02:12:33 PM
I wish Beebs could be convinced to move over to Kaas City where the rest of us are playing, since I've already created a republic alt there, and won't play my republic character on Graush.

Your reputation as a care bear is well established. 

CountDeMoney

Hey Berkie, all my cool characters are on PVP Twin Spires.

Narrar -- Empire Sith Assassin
Asoniss -- Empire Agent
Qarral -- Empire Bounty Hunter
Vintorda -- Republic Trooper

I like to randomize names;  I rolled one named "Clirhilz", I wish I had screenshot it, just for Ed Anger.

Kleves

Wrangel - Helm of Graush - Jedi Knight
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Shade

I play on my dad's account so not on a lot. Shadezor - Kass City Sith Soc

Caliga

Princesca is now playing.

Princesca - Kaas City - Lavinia (Human Sith Assassin)

I started a new toon to level up with her:

Caliga - Kaas City - Nibenaar (Chiss Mercenary)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Sophie Scholl

Uncas - Ebon Hawk - Vanguard
Emilija - Ebon Hawk - Sage
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

So I've been playing the last couple of weeks.  It is a fun game - problem is they don't have anywhere near enough players for the 100+ servers they have.  When I'm on some worlds I'm the only player there.  Fleet seems to be maybe 40-50.

Looking on the forums it seems there's been an unofficial move to re-roll to a couple of high pop servers.  Fatman? for PvP and Jedi Covenant? for PvE.  They even have short queues at peak times, supposedly.

So.....

Anyone itnerested in re-rolling with me on one of those servers?

Solmyr

They are going to have server transfers in 1.3.

I'm playing on the European RP servers, generally plenty enough people on those.

Barrister

Quote from: Solmyr on May 29, 2012, 03:12:17 PM
They are going to have server transfers in 1.3.

I'm playing on the European RP servers, generally plenty enough people on those.

I know - but there's no ETA on when 1.3 comes out.

katmai

Sorry Beeb, but your track record in playing mmo's means i'm not willing to re-roll on server when two weeks later you are not playing :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on May 29, 2012, 03:23:08 PM
Sorry Beeb, but your track record in playing mmo's means i'm not willing to re-roll on server when two weeks later you are not playing :P

:huh:

Which MMOs have I bailed on?  I mean I played WoW for years, and am still playing this and STO.

katmai

you bailed on wow numerous times when you hit the lvl cap.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on May 29, 2012, 03:37:45 PM
you bailed on wow numerous times when you hit the lvl cap.

Oh that?

Well sure.

I'm not suggesting you and I re-roll SWTOR characters and we'll play those characters for the next 10 years.  But I thought it would be fun to re-roll on a new server and see how far we go.  I thought somebody else might be willing since 99% of TOR servers are empty, but the game is still fun.