News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

we need more AARs

Started by 11B4V, December 19, 2011, 12:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Whether they be computer/wargame. Dont have to be anything fancy.   A FO3/FONV AAR would be cool. Kind of like an ongoing story. Currently playing a 5 scenario series in CMBB. I'll do a short one on it. That is all.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

We were actually going to get some gaming done over the Xmas-to-New Year's week, mainly Victoria's Cross II, Little Big Horn and possibly King Philip's War, but none of these assclowns deserve AARs.

I'll just PM them to you, 11B.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 19, 2011, 12:33:28 AM
We were actually going to get some gaming done over the Xmas-to-New Year's week, mainly Victoria's Cross II, Little Big Horn and possibly King Philip's War, but none of these assclowns deserve AARs.

I'll just PM them to you, 11B.

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

I have B-17 on Vassal. I'll have to run a Languish bomber once I'm used to it.
I believe Syt or Tamas ran one a long time ago.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 19, 2011, 02:34:19 AM
I have B-17 on Vassal. I'll have to run a Languish bomber once I'm used to it.
I believe Syt or Tamas ran one a long time ago.

It was Tamas.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

I agree, I enjoy reading AARs.  I don't really enjoy writing them though. 

I am playing a PBEM TOAW 3 North African scenario, there is a slim chance I could do something with that here.

BVN

Quote from: sbr on December 19, 2011, 03:07:03 AM
I agree, I enjoy reading AARs.  I don't really enjoy writing them though. 

I am playing a PBEM TOAW 3 North African scenario, there is a slim chance I could do something with that here.

Traitor!  :mad:

Ed Anger

I was planning on quitting the AAR mid game.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Shade

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 19, 2011, 07:59:11 AM
I was planning on quitting the AAR mid game.  :lol:

Pulling a fahdiz, eh? :D
and the horse you rode in on

Berkut

I used to do AARs, but nobody ever seemed to care, and it is too much work.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

I would do an AAR of a PBEM game with Berkut, but he has a tendency to stop sending moves.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

Quote from: Berkut on December 19, 2011, 01:13:58 PM
I used to do AARs, but nobody ever seemed to care, and it is too much work.
bullshit, everyone reads it, just can't say a word being amazed. :)
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Valmy

Yeah what do you want me to say Berkut?

'Wow Berkut sure is awesome at losing to Habs'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."