And we're back!

Main Menu

Gurkhas defeat Gordon Brown!

Started by jimmy olsen, April 29, 2009, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikael Hakim

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on April 30, 2009, 01:52:12 PM
"Gurka" in Swedish means cucumber. Food for thought.
I like cucumbers.

garbon

So you won't do it with a man but you'll do it with a cucumber?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Cucumbers cannot consent! Therefore it is bad to have sex with them!*

*actual reasoning of several Languishites
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on April 30, 2009, 03:26:18 PM
My, that's some topic drift.  :lol:

True, because when one is talking about Gordon Brown, ain't nobody gonna wanna hit that. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on April 30, 2009, 03:30:01 PM

I thought it was just Malthus & The Irrelephants.

Which sounds like a good name for a band, actually.

garbon

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on April 30, 2009, 03:33:54 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 30, 2009, 03:30:01 PM

I thought it was just Malthus & The Irrelephants.

Which sounds like a good name for a band, actually.

Ummm what? I never said you can't have sex with cucumbers.

Knock yourself out.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Quote from: The Brain on April 30, 2009, 01:52:12 PM
"Gurka" in Swedish means cucumber. Food for thought.

Add a N to the end and its a horrible slimey little cucumber thingy in English...
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Monoriu on April 30, 2009, 01:47:40 PM
QuoteBrown said an open policy could result in up to 100,000 Nepalese veterans and their relatives coming to the UK, at a cost of £1.4bn.

This is the exact same argument that they used to refuse giving us UK passports.  6 million HKers coming to the UK would cost xxxx!!!!!  The thing is, HK at that time already had a higher GDP per capita than Britain.  Very, very few of us wanted to live in a shitty place with high taxes  :P We just wanted to be able to fly to somewhere if anything happens.

My solution was to give the HK Chinese a substantial island off Scotland for them to build New Hong Kong on, Skye perhaps. Then we could have had HK on our doorstep and the HKers would be free from the chinese Communist party. But my ideas were ignored  :(

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2009, 01:14:28 PM
Nancy Grace is writing Tim's headlines again.

!
Speaking of Nancy Grace, has she gone apeshit about that disappeared white girl yet?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 30, 2009, 04:16:25 PM
My solution was to give the HK Chinese a substantial island off Scotland for them to build New Hong Kong on, Skye perhaps. Then we could have had HK on our doorstep and the HKers would be free from the chinese Communist party. But my ideas were ignored  :(
That would violate the principle of the people getting the government they deserve.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on April 30, 2009, 04:21:27 PM

!
Speaking of Nancy Grace, has she gone apeshit about that disappeared white girl yet?

No idea. I'll only watch if Nancy drops dead from the Swine Flu.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2009, 04:22:54 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 30, 2009, 04:21:27 PM

!
No idea. I'll only watch if Nancy drops dead from the Swine Flu.
To be fair, I'd watch no matter what she died of, just so long as she died.

Still, I remember her from the time that skank disappeared in Aruba, and how she went apeshit.