Random Weird Stuff You Find On The Interwebs.

Started by mongers, December 14, 2011, 11:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Penguin

Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

I think they look surprisingly natural for catalog models.  I wouldn't mind strolling along the windswept Baltic coast in a Gjestal sweater with them.   :sleep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 16, 2011, 07:12:50 PM
I think they look surprisingly natural for catalog models.  I wouldn't mind strolling along the windswept Baltic coast in a Gjestal sweater with them.   :sleep:

I sort of like the sweaters in themselves. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)