News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skinhead gets owned by victim

Started by jimmy olsen, December 13, 2011, 06:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Moron :nelson:

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/12/13/skinhead-knocked-out-by-victim-apparently-didnt-see-spokane-boxing-club-champion-written-on-his-shirt/

QuoteSkinhead knocked out by victim apparently didn't see 'Spokane Boxing Club Champion' written on his shirt
Rick Chandler
Dec 13, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
Leave a comment I've always said it: before picking a fight with someone, read the whole shirt. Daren Abbey didn't and as a result he's in a world of hurt. According to police, Abbey threatened to stab a man, Marlon L. Baker, who is black, in a Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, bar. Abbey also told Baker that "blacks were not welcome in Bayview," according to police. Baker tried to leave to avoid a fight, but Abbey followed him, and allegedly poked him in the chest.

But Abbey, a self-proclaimed skinhead who sports several neo-Nazi tatoos, got knocked out with one punch by the black man during the July 3 incident. Abbey later told officials that he felt he had been "hit by a brick." Abbey apparently was unaware of the writing on the back of the black man's T-shirt: "Spokane Boxing Club Champion."

Abbey was charged with felony malicious harassment (Idaho's hate-crime law) and battery. He was released, but will need to return to court on March 9 for sentencing.
In addition, Abbey received facial fractures and had to spend a night in the amusingly named Kootenai County jail.

The best part:

When sheriff's investigators talked with Abbey at the scene, after he woke up, Abbey said he told Baker that if Baker "behaved" himself around the whites everything would be "cool" and he would be allowed to stay in Bayview.

When Abbey was told he was being arrested, Abbey said, "What, you're arresting the white man?"
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Thanks. This story warms the heart of my cockles.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

fhdz

Quote from: grumbler on December 13, 2011, 06:41:27 PM
Thanks. This story warms the heart of my cockles.

"Oh GREAT. That's just what we need...hot cockles."
and the horse you rode in on

Jacob

I thought you loved hot cockles, fahdiz?

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Josquius

How odd, the racist was the one who got all the charges against him? Sounds like he provoked the black guy and the black guy was the only one to actually hit him. This really does sound like one of those occasions where the dick would get off and the 'victim' on account of winning would be charged.

But amusing.
██████
██████
██████

dps

Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2011, 07:03:40 PM
How odd, the racist was the one who got all the charges against him? Sounds like he provoked the black guy and the black guy was the only one to actually hit him. This really does sound like one of those occasions where the dick would get off and the 'victim' on account of winning would be charged.

But amusing.

Believe it or not, but the American criminal justice system actually does work sometimes.

JonasSalk

Why is Marty poking black men in Idaho?
Yuman

DGuller

But amusing.
Poking the guy is battery, if I learned today's exam material correctly.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: JonasSalk on December 13, 2011, 07:31:52 PM
Why is Marty poking black men in Idaho?

Marty isn't into anal, or black guys.

Razgovory

But amusing.

Well threatening someone with a knife is usually a crime, and I think the boxer had just cause to fear for his safety.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017