News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

After 23423423 steps and clues it will all lead to a free copy of Left 4 Dead 2. People rejoice.

garbon

With things like that, no wonder there is a bias against people who play videogames. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

https://www.humblebundle.com/store?promo=homepage

Appears to be a sizable sale on Humblebundle for the next week with daily deals. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Josephus

Steam has a limited time 33 per cent off FM2016
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Solmyr

https://www.imperialgames.com/ has EU4 and CK2 DLCs for sale at various discounts. Including Conclave at -27%.

Syt

Another Steam Sale is happening right now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on February 06, 2016, 02:17:00 AM
Another Steam Sale is happening right now.

Prices seem to be at around the same level as these Christmas sales, which is understandable I guess. Think I'll pass.

Berkut

Endless Pack that has all three Endless games for $35. They seem to be very well received...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Fallout 4 is now 33% off in this steam sale.  It wasnt at the beginning of the sale.

barkdreg

Bought EU4 and every dlc for it.
It better be good. Even with the massive discounts still 75euro.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: barkdreg on February 08, 2016, 07:23:50 PM
Bought EU4 and every dlc for it.
It better be good. Even with the massive discounts still 75euro.

Well, it's pretty fun without most of the dlc. I only have three and didn't pick up any new ones because I couldn't see paying 7 bucks to have one or two more actions/sliders/whatever.

I did pick up Civ4 + expansions for $7.50 because my version from cd stopped working.  <_<
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Slitherine games are on sale at Steam

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 23, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

I'd like to point you toward Heroes of Normandie. We have added the boardgame's cards (in public beta on Steam now). It changes up the game quite a bit, and I think the developers have made a pretty good job adoptin their use to asynchronous play (most important for MP).

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on February 24, 2016, 04:19:20 AM

I'd like to point you toward Heroes of Normandie. We have added the boardgame's cards (in public beta on Steam now). It changes up the game quite a bit, and I think the developers have made a pretty good job adoptin their use to asynchronous play (most important for MP).

It's not on sale here. Did you guys forget Canada?!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 24, 2016, 08:25:35 AM
Quote from: Tamas on February 24, 2016, 04:19:20 AM

It's not on sale here. Did you guys forget Canada?!

:o R you sure? That's not supposed to happen.