News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I note jedi fallen order is much reduced on steam.

It was one on my list for when I finally get a ps5 in the distant future (many of the games I want to play on if being ps4). But it is tempting.
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

Daggerfall in Unity engine and with a bunch of mods attached is currently free on GOG: https://www.gog.com/en/game/daggerfall_unity_gog_cut

viper37

Quote from: Josquius on March 14, 2022, 05:51:42 PMI note jedi fallen order is much reduced on steam.

It was one on my list for when I finally get a ps5 in the distant future (many of the games I want to play on if being ps4). But it is tempting.
It's a game of skills.  Skills of jumping, rope swinging, wall climbing, and very occasionally lightsaber fighting.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Apparently Amazon will be giving away the legendary edition of Mass Effect (the recent remasters) for prime day in July.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.