News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

That's the not very good left 4 dead clone right?
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

I've had a lot of fun in Vermintide.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Iormlund

I had lots of fun with Vermintide 2.

I did have a group of friends to play with though. So nothing of the usual "rush rush go faster!" shit that goes on in some coop games.

Syt

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (Commandos/Desperados in old Japan) is FREE on GOG for a short while: https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_tactics_blades_of_the_shogun
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

That's a pretty fun game. The Dev team got to make Desperados 3 base on the resume of that game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Yes, I liked it a lot.
A style of game they never made much of though I really enjoyed.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2021, 02:38:17 PM
Yes, I liked it a lot.

Oddly enough, Slitherine are just now revealing that their Stargate SG-1 game will be such a tactics puzzler.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on December 14, 2021, 12:26:01 PM
Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2021, 02:38:17 PM
Yes, I liked it a lot.

Oddly enough, Slitherine are just now revealing that their Stargate SG-1 game will be such a tactics puzzler.

14 year old me just weed.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

The Steam Winter Sale has started today 10am Pacific time.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

Mutant zero road to Eden is free on epic.
It's a good game. A sort of x comny rpg
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on December 22, 2021, 06:15:02 PM
Mutant zero road to Eden is free on epic.
It's a good game. A sort of x comny rpg

This looks quiet interesting and it's 90% in the steam sale:

Three Kingdoms The Last Warlord
https://store.steampowered.com/app/577230/Three_Kingdoms_The_Last_Warlord/

mongers

Just bought Master of Orion 2 & 1 on steam for a dollar. :)

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

There's a very complete looking Sid Meier bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/sid-meiers-ultimate-collection

Well, complete in "currently available digitally". Civ III - VI (with add ons), Colonization (old and new), Pirates, etc. For under 15 EUR.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on March 04, 2022, 11:07:33 AMThere's a very complete looking Sid Meier bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/sid-meiers-ultimate-collection

Well, complete in "currently available digitally". Civ III - VI (with add ons), Colonization (old and new), Pirates, etc. For under 15 EUR.

A good enough deal that, even though I had most of the items, it was still worth it.  Unfortunately, the $15  Civ VI New Frontiers coupon doesn't work.  You can get New Frontiers for $20, but not $15.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!